Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Considering the new normal, what comic books are relatively undervalued?14555

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I think that I'm the only one in the world who cares about this book but Rust (vol. 1) #12 is, in my opinion, undervalued.

With prices climbing on 1980s first appearances like Aliens and Predator, the first appearance of the Terminator should be worth more than it is. I've been picking these up for years thinking that, at some point, people would catch on. So far, it hasn't happened.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
I think that I'm the only one in the world who cares about this book but Rust (vol. 1) #12 is, in my opinion, undervalued.

With prices climbing on 1980s first appearances like Aliens and Predator, the first appearance of the Terminator should be worth more than it is. I've been picking these up for years thinking that, at some point, people would catch on. So far, it hasn't happened.

@DWeeB1967 Ever since joining the forum I've always imagined forming a buying club and working together with 5-10 other people to bring these type of books out of the shadows by buying up the available online inventory. Still want to do it one day.
Post 52 IP   flag post
A couple days ago someone on the forum yelled Shotgun! and that was enough to send me running to the inter-webs. Might as well get them before they're a hundred bucks each:

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
That makes me a crawler and a nobody.

Yep, me too. I'm honestly not sure I've ever even seen that before.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
That makes me a crawler and a nobody.

Yep, me too. I'm honestly not sure I've ever even seen that before.

Don't despair, there's still more room in the @EbayMafia @flanders Be Somebody Big Baller Club. I just got in last night.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia this is the next one I'm looking to purchase since it's one of the better Blade covers I've seen and much more affordable than the others.

Post 56 IP   flag post
@flanders if you can figure out how to navigate this website I think you will find slabbed copies at fair prices:

http://dougcomicworld.com/

also known as Doug Sulipa or for a slightly higher price, DWSCW on Ebay
Post 57 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
A couple days ago someone on the forum yelled Shotgun! and that was enough to send me running to the inter-webs. Might as well get them before they're a hundred bucks each:

I was just messing around about Shotgun but the character is offbeat enough to make an appearance in some media. I also bought another copy of it as well. There are plenty of one-off first appearances in DD as well. Like in the early 200s of some characters who could pop up and serve as fodder for a DD beating whenever the character comes over to the Disneyverse.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@flanders if you can figure out how to navigate this website I think you will find slabbed copies at fair prices:

http://dougcomicworld.com/

also known as Doug Sulipa or for a slightly higher price, DWSCW on Ebay

I would say email Doug directly with what you are looking for, although I haven't heard back from in over a month on my last inquiry.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
How about Flash 92, the fist appearance of Impulse? If DC was smart they'd produce a movie around him that was in the same vein of humor as the Shazam movie. They'd get a cartoon TV show out of it too.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Brave and the bold 54
Strange adventures 180
Space Adventures 33
Anything She-Hulk other than #1
Fantastic Four 20
Fantastic Four 35

I completely agree with Strange Adventures 180.

Post 61 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I was just messing around about Shotgun

Son of a bitch! @Studley_Dudley you got me looking all over the place for these! lol.
Post 62 IP   flag post
600771 62 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?