Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Help me with my Corvette sale.14546

"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings.

Trying to save up for a huge down payment on a C8 ZR1 to replace my current C6 (first world problem). This is my first time selling here so feedbacks would be great if I am not doing it right.

Ultimate Fallout 4 1st print 9.6 CBCS $1100 including shipping and fully insured. Shipping via FedEX. USPS can kiss Godzilla’s bum.

I will also be offering a few copies of FF48s soon, too. And maybe FF5. I may not have those books after but the ZR1 will definitely dry my tears when hitting that 169mph speed, roughly 1mph faster than what I stupidly did in my C6.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
I do hope, for safety's sake you do those speeds on a prepared track with the proper safety equipment.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy

That’s unreal, I hit 168 in my business partners 2011 C6 GrandSport. I’ll never do it again, but it was one hell of an adrenaline rush.

Question, you’re selling now in the hope of a car coming out in 2024? Or did you mean a Z06?
Post 3 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I haven’t done that kinda of speed for a long time and when I do, it is away from a everyone so I don’t hurt anyone.

And yes the ZR1. I am looking to put down between 50%-75% or just buy out a 58’ and call it a day.

I’ve loved this book since ‘15 but I upgraded to a 9.8 soooooooooo
Post 4 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy I'd be interested in your FF5. I sold mine a while back and have been itching for a replacement.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@MatterEaterLad

😂 Back off.... I was talking to him first.

What’s the grade on the FF5?
Post 6 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to squeeze in here. I'm very interested in the ff5 too
Post 7 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 @Haljordanfan He'll just cut it into three equal pieces.
Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS 4.5
Post 9 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy price?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Oh I don’t know, yet. I am still thinking about it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy Ok, you have 3 anxiously waiting children here
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector jaysonslade private msg quote post Address this user
Make that 4...
Post 13 IP   flag post
598013 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?