Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor Sale

Various Slabs for Sale14537

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be listing slabs for sale starting tonight and over the next few days. Some of you have bought from me before but I'll be more than happy to provide references if requested.

Payment by non-fee PayPal. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is $15 via USPS Priority Mail within the US and I will combine shipping for multiple books purchased. Outside the US, get with me and I'm betting we can work something out in regard to shipping costs.

Eternals #1 - $245
CBCS 8.5 with white pages
The most recent sales I found on eBay were on 4/25 for $270 plus shipping and $257.54 plus shipping.

Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thor #169 - $205
CBCS 7.0 with off-white pages
There is currently a CGC 7.0 with white pages auctioning on eBay with about a day left and currently priced at $212.50.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Superman #4 - $165
1st appearance of Bloodsport
CBCS 9.8 with white pages
Prices seem to be erratic on this book lately. The most recent eBay auction sale I found was from 4/10 and was $162.51 plus shipping. Three days before that, another sold for $276.00 plus shipping.

Full disclosure on this book: While the pages have been designated as white, the edges of the front and back covers appear to be more of an off-white.

Post 3 IP   flag post
What If? #1 - $160
CBCS 9.0 with white pages
The most recent sale I found on eBay of this book in this grade was on 4/24 for $175 plus shipping.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Incredible Hulk Annual #5 - $175
2nd appearance of Groot
CBCS 9.4 with white pages
The most recent sale I found on eBay was on 4/9 for $199.99 plus shipping.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Fury of Firestorm #23 - $77
1st appearance of Felicity Smoak
The most recent sale I found on eBay was on 4/20 for $90.00 plus shipping.

Post 6 IP   flag post
New Mutants #98 - $600
1st appearance of Deadpool

Post 7 IP   flag post
Sub-Mariner #34 - $300
Prelude to the Defenders

I didn't see any recent sales of this book in this grade on eBay. GPA shows a sale in March for $336.

It seems that I didn't take a picture of the back of this book but I can add one if anyone is interested.

Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967

New Mutants #98 is sold.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #136 - $210
CBCS 9.2 with white pages

Post 10 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #194 - $675
1st appearance of the Black Cat
CBCS 9.2 with off-white/white pages

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector oakcitycomics private msg quote post Address this user
PM on 194
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:

Amazing Spider-Man #194 has sold.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #135 - $400
3rd appearance of the Punisher

The most recent eBay sale of this book in this grade went for $411 plus shipping.

Post 14 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
PM sent.

Quote:
Amazing Spider-Man #135 - $400
3rd appearance of the Punisher

The most recent eBay sale of this book in this grade went for $411 plus shipping.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:

The Amazing Spider-Man #135 is no longer available.
Post 16 IP   flag post
San Diego Comic-Con Comics #2 - $175 SHIPPED
1st appearance of Hellboy

The most recent eBay sale of this book that I found was in February for $170.99 plus shipping.

Post 17 IP   flag post
Just a comment for clarity: starting with the SDCC Comics #2 listed above, I've rolled shipping into the specified price. I probably should have done that all along to avoid confusion.

So shipping still costs the same and is still through USPS Priority Mail. The listed prices starting with SDCC Comics #2 will just include that shipping amount.

Hopefully this makes things clearer.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:

The San Diego Comic-Con Comics #2 is no longer available.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #361 - $1115 SHIPPED
1st appearance of Carnage

Post 20 IP   flag post
Note that I had a typo in the original price of the ASM #361. I have edited my original posting to reflect the actual price: $1115 shipped.

Sorry about the typo.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Bump. I'm still planning to list more books.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:

The ASM #361 is no longer available.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Post 24 IP   flag post
The deal with the ASM #361 didn't pan out so the book is now available again.

Price has been reduced to $1075 SHIPPED.

Post 25 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice looking books
Post 26 IP   flag post
Swamp Thing #12 - $275 SHIPPED

Post 27 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #238 - $1015 SHIPPED
1st appearance of the Hobgoblin
CGC 9.6 with white pages

Post 28 IP   flag post
Back cover of the Amazing Spider-Man #238, as requested.

Post 29 IP   flag post
The Amazing Spider-Man #238 has been sold.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601333 32 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?