Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Shipping on the submission form >>>14512

Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
I am trying to submit my books but i am not able to put in an address?

Is this because it is a Canadian submission and it automatic goes back to the Toronto address from Texas?

How does the Toronto address know where to send it to get it back to me?

I was told that credit card or EFT was an option but i do not get those options>?...so i am to drop a personal cheque in with my order, as i read it>?

..sigh, not havin fun here

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Immediately above the blue “Use Selected Address” button there is a link to add a new shipping address
Post 2 IP   flag post
When i add the new address, am i putting my home address, the Toronto address, or the Texas address?
Post 3 IP   flag post
That’s your address 🤦‍♂️
Post 4 IP   flag post
ok, last question might have been a soft ball but i want to make CERTAIN of this my first time ..>>

It says the cheque is for $740 Canadian. Iam just makin certain this is correct as EVERYWHERE on the site it says >>US funds only. I am going to guess that US funds only is applicable only when using the Texas and US shipping ..but...want to make certain of this>? A personal cheque from my Canadian TD bank is good >?

UPDATE>. i found where i can add a new payment option (bank account) and i am going to get that info and put it in. This will give direct access to funds now

Post 5 IP   flag post
Yes, the pricing is in CAD. I’m not sure if it is still the case but the price on the dashboard might change to the equivalent in USD
Post 6 IP   flag post
598062 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?