Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@El_Dub13 awesome! what are talking here? modens?, vintage? press, no press?
Post 976 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@El_Dub13 awesome! what are talking here? modens?, vintage? press, no press?

Moderns. No press. Cover artists include Dan Mendoza, Piper Rudich, Michael McComb and Momoko.
Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockstar84
Any Canucks have a rough time frame? I am at 16 weeks and have yet to even have my comics marked as received...

I just got a received email for my July Submission and I was charged. Status is now processing.

I would reach out to @Darryl_H to see if he can help you out.
Post 978 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Had an order of 5 books, all modern fast pass with a press and signature verification..

Order was on May 3rd, I think they received it probably 3 or 4 days later on the 6th or 7th of May. They are being shipped back today.
Post 979 IP   flag post
Collector xtraplayer private msg quote post Address this user
Week 23 and waiting..... Invoice states Grading for a few weeks now.
Post 980 IP   flag post

Collector Magictaco private msg quote post Address this user
Should I be worried if my July 7th submissions with pressing have not even been updated from "submitted"? Any info would be helpful.
Post 981 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Magictaco - no. Not to worry. Due to the massive increase of submissions, CBCS is taking several weeks to months to update our dashboards. I have only one of my fifteen july submissions that is marked as received in the dashboard.
Post 982 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
I have books being pressed from late June that are still waiting their turn. Hope to see movement in the next month or two.
Post 983 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreenson
Quote:
Any Canucks have a rough time frame? I am at 16 weeks and have yet to even have my comics marked as received...

I just got a received email for my July Submission and I was charged. Status is now processing.

I would reach out to @Darryl_H to see if he can help you out.

gosh darn!! my May order still at submitted
Post 984 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
fuel for the fire!!!

anyone confirm where my books are??

Steve Paulus said they had my books and they would be in the system "soon" but that was a month and a half ago!!

order details

anyone?? any update on my order? would just be nice to see the dash show as received (bunch of dollar bin books so I'm a bit worried!)
Post 985 IP   flag post
Collector Brockstar84 private msg quote post Address this user
@xtraplayer I'm very jealous, charged 16 weeks ago and they haven't even received my comics according to them lol
Post 986 IP   flag post
Collector Dawnstar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@xtraplayer I'm very jealous, charged 16 weeks ago and they haven't even received my comics according to them lol

I'm jealous you got charged.
Post 987 IP   flag post
Collector Kryptoscomics private msg quote post Address this user
No kidding Dawnstar!
Post 988 IP   flag post
Collector jsrtt private msg quote post Address this user
Currently sitting at 19 weeks (still in labels) for books submitted at a con the weekend of April 9th. Sitting at 17 weeks if you look at the date on the invoice, which is two weeks later than when they are supposed to be submitted after a con, if I remember correctly. Meanwhile, my 2-day Modern which was received last Wednesday is out for delivery today...
Post 989 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
fuel for the fire!!!

Steve Paulus said they had my books and they would be in the system "soon" but that was a month and a half ago!!

order details

anyone?? any update on my order? would just be nice to see the dash show as received (bunch of dollar bin books so I'm a bit worried!)
I'm worried too Kat.......
Post 990 IP   flag post
Collector Elvinv private msg quote post Address this user
I’m going on 7 weeks and still not received in CBCS system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversorrow
Quote:
Quote:
fuel for the fire!!!

order details

I'm worried too Kat.......
Post 991 IP   flag post
Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvinv
I’m going on 7 weeks and still not received in CBCS system.

Week 12 here. Not fun anticipation. 😕
Post 992 IP   flag post
Collector Spidey62 private msg quote post Address this user
My May 1st order of 4 books (no press, no sigs, no fast pass) finally went to grading. Glad I don't do grading that often.
Post 993 IP   flag post
Collector Cbarnett316 private msg quote post Address this user
@jsrtt my two day moderns from August 6th are still in the receiving stage.. starting to think the process is random and you won.
Post 994 IP   flag post
Collector Dawnstar private msg quote post Address this user
For any fellow newbs who care, I'm happy to report that my dashboard was updated today, along with email and payment charge. From USPS delivery confirmation up to now was about 7 weeks. Regular order with press, no fast pass. Not too bad, all things considered.
Post 995 IP   flag post
Collector Slesko private msg quote post Address this user
I just got an email that my books went into grading today! Anybody have a rough tat on how long now? First time submitting and I submitted back in April when tat was not nearly as long as it is now
Post 996 IP   flag post
Collector Cbarnett316 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesko
I just got an email that my books went into grading today! Anybody have a rough tat on how long now? First time submitting and I submitted back in April when tat was not nearly as long as it is now

Ive been in grading status for 2 months
Post 997 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
About to enter my 16th week still showing submitted. Phoned customer service, they told me to email Steve Paulus. He hasn't responded to any of my emails at all. Emailed Darryl Hayden, he said only Steve Paulus can help me. Asked Steve Ricketts on the forums, he said he can't see my order because it isn't in the system yet. I can't believe no one in this entire company can even tell me that they received my comics in 16 weeks.... Beginning to think they're lost and I'll never see them again.
Post 998 IP   flag post
Collector Chewy private msg quote post Address this user
i'm at 3 months this week since arriving at Canadian location still waiting patiently for my update and i got pressing too so will see them next year
Post 999 IP   flag post
600900 999 24