Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
I'm sure mine will be out of labels by Halloween lmao

Hey, you're an optimist! Nice! 🍻 🤣
Post 826 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC that's why I'm forum mascot, just keeping it real lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Post 827 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
@GAC that's why I'm forum mascot, just keeping it real lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers brother!! keep on keepin' on! 🍻
Post 828 IP   flag post
@GAC same.dude!!!🍺🍺🍺
Post 829 IP   flag post
I'm thinking sometime.next month , maybe middle September. 🤞
Post 830 IP   flag post

Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by illgase
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman
Dear Kidhuman,

Your following CBCS submissions are ready to be shipped:

21-11AA504-CN
21-11AA504-MD

Just received this email. I mailed them on 3/29 and they were received on 4/2. It wasnt fast tracked. So this should give some people a timeline of their orders hopefully. About 5 months beginning to end. I know if later it could change timeframes, bit this is an estimate. Also my first slabs ever, so I am giddy to get them back. It was the first three parts of the Kravens Final hunt series.
@kidhuman - have you looked at the grades yet? Or, are you going to wait to open the box?

I went to look but it wasn't updated. Still shows processing. Gonna wait and see at this point.
Post 831 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by illgase
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidhuman
Dear Kidhuman,

Your following CBCS submissions are ready to be shipped:

21-11AA504-CN
21-11AA504-MD

Just received this email. I mailed them on 3/29 and they were received on 4/2. It wasnt fast tracked. So this should give some people a timeline of their orders hopefully. About 5 months beginning to end. I know if later it could change timeframes, bit this is an estimate. Also my first slabs ever, so I am giddy to get them back. It was the first three parts of the Kravens Final hunt series.
@kidhuman - have you looked at the grades yet? Or, are you going to wait to open the box?
Post 832 IP   flag post
Collector Stnman private msg quote post Address this user
Newbie question. Submitted two books in the Rapid Tier. Received on 7/25/21 and still in Submitted status. Turnaround time guide shows one week. Do not see where I have been charged. Is CBCS further behind than the guide suggests, or is there a step I should be taking?
Post 833 IP   flag post
Collector Brockstar84 private msg quote post Address this user
@Stnman well they say 8 week max for Canadian submissions and I am currently entering week 16 with my books still not showing received... lol
Post 834 IP   flag post
@Stnman just to give some context since I sent these comics to cbcs I have had two signature series from cgc wait on the artists, sign, grade and get back to me before these have even shown received. So don't hold your breath
Post 835 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stnman
Newbie question. Submitted two books in the Rapid Tier. Received on 7/25/21 and still in Submitted status. Turnaround time guide shows one week. Do not see where I have been charged. Is CBCS further behind than the guide suggests, or is there a step I should be taking?
@Stnman & @Brockstar84 - At the top of the main page, there is a more up to day button for Turn-Around-Times. Here is the link - Current Estimated TAT's

Welcome to the Forum
Post 836 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
@Stnman & @Brockstar84 - At the top of the main page, there is a more up to day button for Turn-Around-Times. Here is the link - Current Estimated TAT's

Welcome to the Forum

Thank you! Sound like I need to reach out. Rapid says one week. Mine has not progressed past Submitted in two weeks.
Post 837 IP   flag post
@Scifinator oh I have seen the current turn around times. Which is why as I enter week 16 and still not showing received I am unimpressed.
Post 838 IP   flag post
I called Customer Service. They said nothing wrong with the submission. Just behind. Mine shows received on 7/25 (3 weeks). So if they haven’t started the process…sounds like they are dramatically behind, and the posted turnaround tines need big updates.
Post 839 IP   flag post
@Stnman Welcome aboard!!! it's a good time.
Post 840 IP   flag post
Dear CBCS, Wait to ship my books out after I come back from vacation. I don't want them sitting on my porch unattended and my neighbors don't know diddly squat about comics so they'll let let them sit there.

Signed, the forum mascot.
Post 841 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this applies, but....

When they send the shipping email if you are out, you can redirect to a fedex facility or partner. I think one if the major pharmacies is a partner. In theory you could divert it at a location where you would be at unless you are leaving country... .
Post 842 IP   flag post
Collector ComicE2 private msg quote post Address this user
Does Darryl_H still work for CBCS , trying to get ahold of him. TY
Post 843 IP   flag post
Collector Chanfriendly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockstar84
@Stnman just to give some context since I sent these comics to cbcs I have had two signature series from cgc wait on the artists, sign, grade and get back to me before these have even shown received. So don't hold your breath

Big same. I don't know how tacky it is to talk about "the other guys" on the forum, but I sent out books to them well after my CBCS bunch, and they came back well before. I also reached out to support a week ago and haven't heard anything.

I'm doing my best to be understanding, and I'm certainly not mad at anyone, but unless I specifically need signature verification, I'm hard pressed to do another round here.
Post 844 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicE2
Does Darryl_H still work for CBCS , trying to get ahold of him. TY

Yes, he does. He is at Megacon, Orlando right now. I'm sure he is very busy.
Post 845 IP   flag post
Collector ComicE2 private msg quote post Address this user
OK ty, I was trying to reach him for a pickup order. Ok I will wait for his reply when he returns.

Ty
Post 846 IP   flag post
Collector Dawnstar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
week 16 and still not showing received I am unimpressed.

Does it still say "submitted" on dashboard and invoice and with no charge yet? Or have you seen some sign of activity?
Post 847 IP   flag post
Quote:

Are you clicking on the invoice link on your dashboard that opens up a .pdf? That's where your really status is shown.
Post 848 IP   flag post
@Bronte really?!! I did not know that
Post 849 IP   flag post
What are the chances I can have these three submissions released from my dashboard? I've had them back for months now.

21-05671C6
21-0334F62
21-01CFF7E

Thanks!
Post 850 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
These are now in Grading/Labels.

Showcase 55
Kamandi 1
Mister Miracle 2
New Gods 9
New Gods 9
Nick Fury 1
Sandman 1
July 25, 2021

Still in Labels
Post 851 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Are you clicking on the invoice link on your dashboard that opens up a .pdf? That's where your really status is shown.

Yes. Looking at the invoice link. Suspect something is wrong but unsure what. Hopefully just getting bum luck here, and Rapid moves as advertised. Hard to send more if things are in limbo.
Post 852 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Yes. Looking at the invoice link. Suspect something is wrong but unsure what. Hopefully just getting bum luck here, and Rapid moves as advertised. Hard to send more if things are in limbo.

I'm almost positive your submission is not in limbo....you've simply not been updated after your Received status update. I know CBCS (all 3rd party graders) are swamped. In all my years as a client and on this forum, I've never seen or heard of a lost submission. Patience is what's needed right now...lots of patience, but rest assured, your submission will reappear.
Post 853 IP   flag post
@Dawnstar I was charged back on May 4 for the order, it was delivered on May 5 and it has been showing submitted ever since then with no movement or activity. I have been calling trying to find out what on earth is going on.
Post 854 IP   flag post
@GAC we could be month long label bros!
Post 855 IP   flag post
597868 999 30