Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Chanfriendly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel_Acq
We submitted on March 13th (modern with no pressing). I was notified last Friday it was ready for pickup. We are extremely pleased with the order and the customer support received throughout the entire process.

My submission was 4 days later (March 17th) 30 moderns no press.
So if you are getting yours, maybe I will be getting mine next week?????
Ok, I am probably reaching here, but I did just get out of the comic looney rehab program...hehehe...

HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got the email.......My March 17th submission books have made bail and are being released from doing time (5 months on good behavior) at the CBCS maximum security compound in Dallas, TX......

Doh, gotta go, I hear those comic cops coming this way....heheheh..... :/

Oh WOOF. Mine were received right around yours, but with pressing. If that means I’m roughly halfway through the process when the original TAT would’ve been this month, that’s a real bummer.
Post 751 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Labels!!!!!!!
Post 752 IP   flag post
F*** CGC, I'm here to stay
Post 753 IP   flag post
My invoice says labels but my dashboard says grading....Make up your mind guys!! lmao
Post 754 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
My invoice says labels but my dashboard says grading....Make up your mind guys!! lmao

The Invoice is usually more up to date, so that’s great news! Labels has seemed to be a bit of a bottleneck lately, so good luck - books back soon.
Post 755 IP   flag post

@esaravo since it's early in the day, I hope they ship out this afternoon but probably not lol
Post 756 IP   flag post
Collector cklamer private msg quote post Address this user
I have about 30 books waiting with CGC right now.
But I have been going through my collection and registering it on the CLZ app.
Only been through a small portion and I already have about 100 books I want to get graded.

I still have 20 long boxes to go through. Damn this is going to get expensive.
Still haven't gotten to my 2 long boxes of X-Men books. GEEZ!
Post 757 IP   flag post
I Think early next week at the soonest. Especially if labels are taking awhile.
Post 758 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yeah, my March submission showed processing for 5 months......
They shipped yesterday and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
Hoping some of the new hires will start to update dashboards to be accurate soon?????
Post 759 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanfriendly
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel_Acq
We submitted on March 13th (modern with no pressing). I was notified last Friday it was ready for pickup. We are extremely pleased with the order and the customer support received throughout the entire process.

My submission was 4 days later (March 17th) 30 moderns no press.
So if you are getting yours, maybe I will be getting mine next week?????
Ok, I am probably reaching here, but I did just get out of the comic looney rehab program...hehehe...

HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got the email.......My March 17th submission books have made bail and are being released from doing time (5 months on good behavior) at the CBCS maximum security compound in Dallas, TX......

Doh, gotta go, I hear those comic cops coming this way....heheheh..... :/

Oh WOOF. Mine were received right around yours, but with pressing. If that means I’m roughly halfway through the process when the original TAT would’ve been this month, that’s a real bummer.

Yeah, that's a real bummer!!!!!
Do like I do, learn to press yourself. And save $$ & months of time......
Only takes a few hundred $$ for a press and supplies and a couple of months to practice with some cheaper books and anyone can learn to press........
Post 760 IP   flag post
Collector ledbetterone private msg quote post Address this user
My first ever submission to CBCS were two modern books for autograph authentication, pressing, and grading on January 21. Still marked as processing. Any words of encouragement?
Post 761 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 when I check m invoice on mobile, it still says submitted. The computer invoice says labels so I'm going with that one lol
Post 762 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
My order has been in labels for close to 2 months now. I have eclipsed the 18 week TAT estimate and now patiently wait until the shipping email arrives to my inbox.
Post 763 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
My invoices still say balance due even though they hit my credit card shortly after submission, so how can the invoice be more up to date than the dash board
Post 764 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
My order has been in labels for close to 2 months now. I have eclipsed the 18 week TAT estimate and now patiently wait until the shipping email arrives to my inbox.

IF you get an email that they shipped. I never received one when my re-holder order shipped out, only way I knew something was coming is I have FedEx alerts set up on my phone and they sent me a text they were expected to be delivered. I have talked to others here who have not received any type of email regarding shipping confirmation. Hopefully it's a glitch that is being worked on.
Post 765 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Nearmint67 when I check m invoice on mobile, it still says submitted. The computer invoice says labels so I'm going with that one lol

If you just submitted a few weeks ago, submitted may be correct or received.
If they have been there for a few months, then labels would be more accurate.
At least yours says something other than processing like mine did for 5 months....

But it was worth the wait. 30 books submitted with 9.8 pre-screen on all. 3 rejected.
26 9.8's and this one..... Hahahahahaha.......
Post 766 IP   flag post
Still in labels......the suspense killing me!!! Lol
Post 767 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 Dashboard says grading invoice says labels. I've heard that labels is taking awhile but I only have 2 books.
Post 768 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Both my dashboard and invoice say submitted so at least they are consistent. LOL
Post 769 IP   flag post
Collector Cerebus3000 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

It has been announced that the Canadian border will be open to fully vaccinated Americans as of today. Will this have an impact on TATs for submissions sent to the Oakville location. I understand someone used to cross the border at intervals to do something with the shipments in pre-COVID times.

I am honestly not overly concerned with the full turn around time. However, I would like to see my submission show as "received", or any other designation that will reassure me that my shipment has not disappeared (first submission nerves).
Post 770 IP   flag post
Collector Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebus3000
I am honestly not overly concerned with the full turn around time. However, I would like to see my submission show as "received", or any other designation that will reassure me that my shipment has not disappeared (first submission nerves).

EXACTLY!!!
Post 771 IP   flag post
Collector Simon private msg quote post Address this user
UPDATE.....Last Friday I got a email saying my 5 comics were graded and in the case dept. Now another wait I'm assuming.
Post 772 IP   flag post
Collector GeekStoxx private msg quote post Address this user
My books have been in Labels for a couple of months now… Sent Nov, received Dec and been there ever since. Not sure if anyone else is having this long of a TAT from Canada.
Post 773 IP   flag post
Collector Jes1125 private msg quote post Address this user

14 weeks later (1 week delivery time) and my lone submission has returned. It was just a re-holder and of course, it shipped when I was out of town on vacation 😫
LOVE the case, it's sturdy as hell. Excellent packaging tons of bubble wrap surrounded by packing paper in an oversized box. The case did have a few manufacturing smudges and lines that can be seen under strict scrutiny and angled light.
Overall, I'm super pleased, I just wished the processing time wasn't 3 months for a re-holder. I don't know how you guys do it, that submit 5, 10 or 20 books that must be valued in the thousands of $$$. More power to you guys! Just be patient and your book's time will come!!
Post 774 IP   flag post
Collector cklamer private msg quote post Address this user
Okay let's see where we are since my last post a few pages back.
Okay order entered 04/29/21, books received at CBCS 05/04/21.
Paid in Full on 05/21/21 and went in to grading as of 07/28/21.

Now last time I had books go in to the grading line it was about 2 weeks before they were actually graded. So hoping by next week maybe some movement.

Here's to hoping everyone gets their books back soon.
Post 775 IP   flag post
Collector monjoody private msg quote post Address this user
Just received an email yesterday saying that my order (received Mar 17) was graded, and ready for encapsulation. If everything goes out by the end of the week, we're looking at roughly 20wk (19wk for modern, 1wk for VST).
Post 776 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by monjoody
Just received an email yesterday saying that my order (received Mar 17) was graded, and ready for encapsulation. If everything goes out by the end of the week, we're looking at roughly 20wk (19wk for modern, 1wk for VST).

Don't hold your breath bud....
I had that same message 5 weeks before they finally shipped.
BUT.....your submission date is the same as mine was, so maybe they are just waaaaaaaaaaaay behind on updating dashboards. They never did update mine. 5 months showing "Processing" Then your submission has shipped.....
I sure hope they can get some help with updating everyone's dashboards soooooon.....
Post 777 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Nearmint67 Dashboard says grading invoice says labels. I've heard that labels is taking awhile but I only have 2 books.

He said potatoe (lol) she said petato (lol)let's work the whole thing out (come on, sing along) lol....
Post 778 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebus3000
Hello all,

It has been announced that the Canadian border will be open to fully vaccinated Americans as of today. Will this have an impact on TATs for submissions sent to the Oakville location. I understand someone used to cross the border at intervals to do something with the shipments in pre-COVID times.

Go down to Joe's place and hop the fence...
No more waiting
Ok, was just a thought lol...
Post 779 IP   flag post
Collector monjoody private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I had that same message 5 weeks before they finally shipped.
BUT.....your submission date is the same as mine was, so maybe they are just waaaaaaaaaaaay behind on updating dashboards.

No maybe about it; it's a fact that updating dashboards is very low on their priority list.

I also just got the "Your order is ready for shipping" email just now, so I'm more hopeful. But we'll wait until I have the tracking number in hand.
Post 780 IP   flag post
598074 999 30