Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Elvinv private msg quote post Address this user
My order received 3/29 and in grading/labels since 5/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
@GAC Where were yours received in?? 👍

Received late March....around the 30th...hopefully they won't sit in Labels for too long.
Post 651 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Still in grading.....Yay
Hopefully Daredevil V2 issue 9 keeps holding it's value
Post 652 IP   flag post
Collector TheCouponGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNotSoNice
I've had comics in since January 30. Will I ever see them?

Mine were received January 14th if it makes you feel better.
Post 653 IP   flag post
Collector Chanfriendly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCouponGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNotSoNice
I've had comics in since January 30. Will I ever see them?

Mine were received January 14th if it makes you feel better.

This is making me very anxious about my March books that are supposed to be back next month based on the quoted TAT.
Post 654 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Just my 2 cents - I no longer pay attention to the status on the dashboards/invoice anymore. To me, it's quite clear that the priority level for accuracy with the dashboards is at the bottom. To look at the CBCS dashboard/invoice status is an exercise that will drive one to insanity if one allows themselves to believe in its accuracy and/or keeps checking it for updates.

For your own piece of mind, look at two things: 1) Your postal tracking that your package was indeed received by CBCS. 2) Your package is logged into their dashboard system .... eventually.... some day.

As for the "Processing", "Grading", "labels", "imaging" and what other statuses are possible - just ignore them. They're not accurate and they will drive you to a lunatic asylum if you pay attention to them.

Stick to the quoted TAT's with a delta of a few weeks, and your stress level will go down. Maybe one day CBCS will accurately update the status on dashboard/invoice, but that time is not now. It just isn't.
Post 655 IP   flag post

Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Just a question....roughly how long does it take to grade a book and how many get done per day?
Post 656 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
My Mar 10 submission was completed and ready for encapsulation over a month ago. Still shows as "processing". What in tarnation is going on?!

My March 17th (30 books moderns) show processing. Been in labeling for 5 - 6 weeks now per Darryl....
The warden is on safari, and no books are being released until he comes back to book lockdown compound.
Post 657 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Just my 2 cents - I no longer pay attention to the status on the dashboards/invoice anymore. To me, it's quite clear that the priority level for accuracy with the dashboards is at the bottom. To look at the CBCS dashboard/invoice status is an exercise that will drive one to insanity if one allows themselves to believe in its accuracy and/or keeps checking it for updates.

For your own piece of mind, look at two things: 1) Your postal tracking that your package was indeed received by CBCS. 2) Your package is logged into their dashboard system .... eventually.... some day.

As for the "Processing", "Grading", "labels", "imaging" and what other statuses are possible - just ignore them. They're not accurate and they will drive you to a lunatic asylum if you pay attention to them.

Stick to the quoted TAT's with a delta of a few weeks, and your stress level will go down. Maybe one day CBCS will accurately update the status on dashboard/invoice, but that time is not now. It just isn't.

Heeheehee,
Just escaped from the lunatic asylum, um, I mean the "center"....must send more books in for indefinite imprisonment, heeheehee... Doh...gotta go, I hear the comic cops coming. Hee,hee,hee...
Post 658 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

yeah, mine never changes, so 1 of the selling points of cbcs that you would know where your comics were through each step of the process is untrue.
Post 659 IP   flag post
Collector Tyler private msg quote post Address this user
From what i am reading and have been told>>My May 1st books will be getting back to me some time in November/December. They have not been entered but after a kind man checked,(Steve Borock) ) they do indeed have my books Christmas is gunna be awesome this year lol
Post 660 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Tyler I sent mine in March and I was told they were out of pressing and scheduled for grading but that was it.
Post 661 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Tyler I sent mine in March and I was told they were out of pressing and scheduled for grading but that was it.
we in the same boat, I got 2 orders from early March as well. I've given up on the dash board, it never changes. These were my first attempts with CBCS, I got another group together for grading but not sure what I will be doing this time around.
Post 662 IP   flag post
@timberghost unfortunately the mess over T cgc spilled over to here. So everyone that said it would catch up to cbcs was right unfortunately. All we can do is wait it out.
Post 663 IP   flag post
Quote:
@timberghost unfortunately the mess over T cgc spilled over to here. So everyone that said it would catch up to cbcs was right unfortunately. All we can do is wait it out.
yeah but really makes it a lot worse when others seem to know right where their books are, only update I got was posted on the forum and it didn't really say which order it was, one was 5 moderns , one was an older comic.
Post 664 IP   flag post
@timberghost it does, I wish inheard something more concrete as well.
Post 665 IP   flag post
Might be getting closer to the end because my dashboard is marked different than before.
Post 666 IP   flag post
Collector EvolutionOfEvil private msg quote post Address this user
I sent my first batch in the middle of April. The books have been checked in and are "processing" but I'm starting to suspect that I won't see my books for several more months, yet. Not a great first impression, but CGC is actually worse so...
Post 667 IP   flag post
Quote:
Might be getting closer to the end because my dashboard is marked different than before.
mine looks different too, for some reason, but as Bob Seger sang...
I had nothing left to say
'Cause you're still the same
You're still the same
(Still the same)
(Baby-baby still the same)
Post 668 IP   flag post
@timberghost I don't know if it's coincidence but mu books are listed as direct edition which wasn't there before. Maybe they're in the grading room??
Post 669 IP   flag post
Quote:
@timberghost I don't know if it's coincidence but mu books are listed as direct edition which wasn't there before. Maybe they're in the grading room??
I'm hoping for you brother, I should be near you some where
Post 670 IP   flag post
Collector illgase private msg quote post Address this user
How long after books hit encapsulating does it take to ship out... I was told by Darryl 2 weeks ago that they were encapsulating.
Post 671 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to see this submission in Labels....not sure how close they are to Shipping though.

Post 672 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
My order has been in labels going on 2 months next week. When I sent in the initial order, we were at 12 week TAT. Since then the TAT has risen to 17 weeks so my order waits patiently in labels.
Post 673 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
My order has been in labels going on 2 months next week.2

Didn't you get the email?
They print all new labels on 24 karat pure gold laced paper that can only be obtained in the remotest places on earth.
I've seen the 24 karat lacing process over this special paper and it is truly extraordinary. 2 months is nothing for that 24 karat laced label
Post 674 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
I must have missed that 1 important email, but thanks for sharing!

That clears up much confusion 🤣
Post 675 IP   flag post
Collector Triplecdad private msg quote post Address this user
I will say, I too have been waiting for my March order. But I sent in two books under 2-day modern a few weeks ago, and they were graded in less than a week. It was great but a mixed bag in that they billed me an extra $110 for one book due to its high grade. I explained to my wife that having to pay that extra money was a GOOD thing as it reflected the increase in the value of the book. Regardless, the point is that grading went very quickly and well worth the funds for two keys.
Post 676 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by illgase
How long after books hit encapsulating does it take to ship out... I was told by Darryl 2 weeks ago that they were encapsulating.

Same story I got 5 weeks ago......
Post 677 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
My order has been in labels going on 2 months next week.2

Didn't you get the email?
They print all new labels on 24 karat pure gold laced paper that can only be obtained in the remotest places on earth.
I've seen the 24 karat lacing process over this special paper and it is truly extraordinary. 2 months is nothing for that 24 karat laced label

Yeah, sounds like those 200.00 fries in new york that have gold sprinkles.....
Post 678 IP   flag post
Collector cklamer private msg quote post Address this user
My books were modern when I shipped them in now they are bronze.
My silver aged books turned golden.
My bronze aged books turned silver.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Post 679 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
My modern order received Early April has now entered Encapsulation!
Post 680 IP   flag post
603237 999 30