I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of VSP, I have a boat load of books that need it. haha
Post 528 IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Hate to harp on CBCS Canada...but...this latest submission is taking even longer than normal - anyone have eyes on it in the matrix??

Mail tracking said it was delivered May 12th so I know it's at least in Oakville

May 9, 2021 21-19F469B

Star Wars 1
Star Wars 42
Star Wars 68
TMNT Adventures 1
ROM 1
X-Men 221
X-Men 121
Marvel Tales 106
Sandman [Gaiman] 1
Marvel Spotlight 32

pretty sure I need to stop using CBCS Canada until next year - this is just getting stupid

thank goodness - email confirmation (Steve Paulus) that they have my books - just need to wait for the dash to update

some ok books so I get a bit concerned from time to time!!!

Nice to know they are there. I submitted on June 1st and they arrived in Oakville June 3rd.

Order # 21-1DF72F1

- New Mutants #98
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1

I check every other day to see if the status has changed. Just want the piece of mind that the books are in Dallas.

I get it is a marathon not a sprint so I am mostly patient, just little nervous about the trip from Canada to Dallas because it is out of my control and cannot be tracked.

Cheers
Post 529 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by monjoody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
Did any March subs come back yet?

Still waiting on mine; marked "received" on March 17. 17 modern, with 2 VSP, so I expected an extra week.

They've been in labels for about four weeks now?

I have 30 book submission March 17th moderns. Still showing processing.
Darryl told me 4 weeks ago they were in labels also...
Post 530 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a bunch of us are in the same boat with long lag-time after grading. Used to be just a couple days until they shipped. Looks like its a few week now. I was going to message Darryl but now that I've seen this I will wait.
Post 531 IP   flag post
Collector wildmind private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia how do I contact Daryl about my books? Does he give an eta?
Post 532 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
I have two orders still showing as submitted. One went to pressing and the other to grading.

21-22609D3
21-225CA0E

Is there a way to verify that they have been received?
Post 533 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmind

@wildmind I lost 7 of my best men obtaining the secret to contacting Darryl. But as I said above, I'm going to give it more time before contacting him.
Post 534 IP   flag post
Collector RidingBeavers private msg quote post Address this user
Just got an email saying my reholder has finished grading and is now being encased. It was received by them on 4/17, so about 3 months.
Post 535 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Just got an email that my late-April fast-press and fast-pass submission is ready to pick up. Faster than I expected.
Post 536 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Seems like things have slowed to a crawl…wonder if CGC raising prices has opened up more of a back log in recent months.

My October submission (modern w/press no passes) took 24 weeks. My end of December (same type of order) is now up to 28 weeks, and TATS seem to be 36 weeks. Basically in 2 months time (end of Oct to end of Dec) TATs increased by 3 additional months (grade and press modern).
Post 537 IP   flag post
Collector PopCultureGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobashek
I have two orders still showing as submitted. One went to pressing and the other to grading.

21-22609D3
21-225CA0E

You should get an email after its received and entered into the system. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Post 538 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

@wildmind I lost 7 of my best men obtaining the secret to contacting Darryl. But as I said above, I'm going to give it more time before contacting him.

You might try Daryl's brother, Daryl and his other brother, Daryl.... Sorry, couldn't resist.
Post 539 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureGuy
Quote:
Quote:

You might try Daryl's brother, Daryl and his other brother, Daryl.... Sorry, couldn't resist.

Don't forget Larry.
Post 540 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Well the race is on...what books are going to get back to me first?

CBCS order - received 4/1 - current status: Grading

CGC order - received 5/3 - current status: Grading/Quality Control
Post 541 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureGuy
Quote:
Quote:

Too funny...
Post 542 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
My CGC order is still in pressing since February...Well I should say CCs in process since apparently they updated their statuses. I'm still betting on CBCS getting back first.
Post 543 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania

Looks like my CGC order finished and is shipping today.
CBCS still in grading............
Post 544 IP   flag post
If an order contains Quickstream, 2 day modern and modern, are they all started at the same time?
Post 545 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobashek - I am not sure if they all start at the same time, but unless you paid for separate shipping, they will all be shipped when the slowest tier is finished. You probably should have put the Quickstream and 2-Day on one Invoice and the Moderns on a separate one to take advantage of the fast tiers.
Post 546 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Bobashek - I am not sure if they all start at the same time, but unless you paid for separate shipping, they will all be shipped when the slowest tier is finished. You probably should have put the Quickstream and 2-Day on one Invoice and the Moderns on a separate one to take advantage of the fast tiers.

The CBCS rep at the show was the one who created my orders. He did separate pressing from the others but didn't break out the others. Oddly, he didn't feel it was worth my buying a bronze or silver membership.
Post 547 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobashek - I feel a Bronze is worth it if you submit at least 40 to 50 books a year, because you save at least $2 per book with the membership, get some “e-coupons,” and also earn points that you can cash out.
Post 548 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobashek

21-22609D3
21-225CA0E

How are y'all following them, mine has said processing since they got checked in??????I see a lot of people that know where theirs is in the process, but mine has been the same since 3/17 and 3/22. 3/17 is ONE book, press and 3/17 is 5 with press check. But I would loive to be able to track them as so many others seem to, and don't say check invoice, it's the same. feeling confused.
Post 549 IP   flag post
@timberghost Although the status doesn't change on the dashboard, we get emails with the movement. If you aren't getting the emails you should check your junk mail. Half of my CBCS update emails go there.
Post 550 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@timberghost Although the status doesn't change on the dashboard, we get emails with the movement. If you aren't getting the emails you should check your junk mail. Half of my CBCS update emails go there.
@EbayMafia @timberghost - To paraphrase Valiant Unity - E-mail notification is not Absolute!

My experience has been that sometimes, especially when they are backlogged, I may not receive E-Mail notifications. I have even received one submission back while it was still marked "received".
Post 551 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Looks like my CGC order finished and is shipping today.
CBCS still in grading............
Post 552 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Could someone possibly check my order status, I submitted through a 3rd party so can’t check myself from what I can tell.

21-1242D98
Post 553 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomade
Could someone possibly check my order status, I submitted through a 3rd party so can’t check myself from what I can tell.

21-1242D98

I checked, It’s in “Processing”.
Post 554 IP   flag post
Collector Jlfr private msg quote post Address this user
How do I know if my books been received? It only says submitted
Post 555 IP   flag post
600866 999 30