Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Ebay Payment Dispute14485

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@EbayMafia It may take at least 30 days before I see a dime for the book I shipped out.

I think he has earned it.

Looks like it has been edited. Personally, I would leave it that way. It gets the job done.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
@EbayMafia It may take at least 30 days before I see a dime for the book I shipped out.

Looks like it has been edited. Personally, I would leave it that way. It gets the job done.

It's a violation of the Forum rules to post personal information.
Post 77 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Quote:

Whoops.

Post 78 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I would think that the spirit of the rules is focusing on other forum members and not outside-the-forum individuals. However, it's never a good idea to post someone's personal information on the Internet. The Internet is loaded with more nuts than squirrel shit.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
So I opened the dispute with the following gif as evidence:

This looks like something Grissom from CSI would have put together to solve a murder.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips Or Charlie from “It’s Always Sunny”.

Just teasing, @drchaos, I don’t mean nothing by it.
Post 81 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips I think it was Miss Scarlet with the revolver in the conservatory.
Post 82 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Always someone from the 513!

I was just thinking the same thing. Google Maps says I'm 16 minutes away. Do you think it would help his case if I toilet papered his house and left a note from Dr. Chaos?

Depending on how things go I may end up hoping he mails the book back to me.

Let's hold off until we see where this road takes us.

I wasn't really going to toilet paper his house. I just like making irrelevant jokes. Anyway, toilet paper can be tricky. You have to really get a good spin on it, otherwise you're just throwing a tp roll over the house.

That's right!

You most definitely want to make sure it is unrolled past those little glue spots,.. and maybe even unroll an extra 15' to have some drag on the spiral, cause a proper tp toss is gonna be like throwing a football. Then you just toss over houses, cars, trees, statues, and whatnot.

Not that I've ever done this. I'm just thinking logic and physics.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Always someone from the 513!

I was just thinking the same thing. Google Maps says I'm 16 minutes away. Do you think it would help his case if I toilet papered his house and left a note from Dr. Chaos?

Depending on how things go I may end up hoping he mails the book back to me.

Let's hold off until we see where this road takes us.

I wasn't really going to toilet paper his house. I just like making irrelevant jokes. Anyway, toilet paper can be tricky. You have to really get a good spin on it, otherwise you're just throwing a tp roll over the house.

That's right!

You most definitely want to make sure it is unrolled past those little glue spots,.. and maybe even unroll an extra 15' to have some drag on the spiral, cause you're gonna be throwing it like a football. Then you just toss over houses, cars, trees, statues, and whatnot.

Sounds like peeps learned some skills as a kid during trick or treat! 😂
Post 84 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

This looks like it could have been my sons homework project, lol.
Post 85 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

Ebay has to cave on this one.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ebay has to cave on this one.

I sure as hell wouldn't argue with the guy who created this.
Post 87 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
You most definitely want to make sure it is unrolled past those little glue spots,.. and maybe even unroll an extra 15' to have some drag on the spiral, cause a proper tp toss is gonna be like throwing a football. Then you just toss over houses, cars, trees, statues, and whatnot.

Do you deflate the roll of toilet paper before you throw that spiral???
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The eBay seller in question did not disclose this information on the item nor did they provide photographic evidence that disclosed it was a book I already owned in trade paperback.[/b]... they neglected to do the research on the book and present it on the listing.

Post 89 IP   flag post
Quote:

Too complicated. Remember you need to make it simple for the ebay staff who handles this, not complicated. Buyer got what was listed. nothing more - noting less
Post 90 IP   flag post
Quote:
tobjohanse_0
blocked
Post 91 IP   flag post
To me the serious question is what does Ebay do to buyers who go outside the Ebay system and force an undeserved chargeback through the credit card company? That should be totally unacceptable to Ebay and they should cancel that account. Both Buyers and Sellers agree to Ebay's terms and Ebay's internal conflict resolution when they use the platform. In fact I think there could be some liability on the part of Ebay if they allow this kind of activity to go undisciplined.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Quote:
To me the serious question is what does Ebay do to buyers who go outside the Ebay system and force an undeserved chargeback through the credit card company? That should be totally unacceptable to Ebay and they should cancel that account. Both Buyers and Sellers agree to Ebay's and Ebay's conflict resolution when they use the platform. In fact I think there could be some liability on the part of Ebay if they allow this kind of activity to go undisciplined.

Under paypal you would be protected if you meet the requirement for seller's protection. Paypal would absorb. Under ebay managed payment I have seen both sides. In reality, whether ebay or paypal they charge a fee to the seller. Part of that fee should go to cover situations like this
Post 93 IP   flag post
601333 93 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?