Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Memorabilia

Found 20 Vintage Graphitti Designs Marvel T-Shirts looking through boxes.14462

Collector Cosmic_Shel private msg quote post Address this user
So I'm in the process of "trying" to reduce the number of boxes I have full of 60's & 70's Marvel collectibles, and found a Macy's bag with 20 sealed/new Marvel T-Shirts by Graphitti Designs. I bought them all from my local comic shop in the 90's and forgot I had them.

There were also some Marvel hats and ties from the same time. If anyone knows a general value of them, please let me know, thanks.

Here are some group pics of them:

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector EddieTheComicGuy private msg quote post Address this user
WOW!!! Great finds!!! You could probably sell each of those shirts for $20 each. The hats $10 - $15 each. The ties, $7-$10 each

Just my guesstimate. Hope it helps
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Cosmic_Shel What size are the shirts?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in the spider-man tie if you want to sell it
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Curious about the X-Men #1, Daredevil & Nick Fury shirts. If you’re looking to sell.
Post 5 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome shirts I will take any you are looking to sell or trade if you are looking for anything.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Gustafson26 private msg quote post Address this user
Idk how I stumbled upon it, but on ebay roughly a month ago vintage mortal kombat tshirts from the 90s were selling for ridiculous prices. Im talking like $400-$700. See what ya got before you sell them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Cosmic_Shel those ties will instantly seal the deal at any job interview.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Cosmic_Shel private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for everyone's input, including the person that PM'd me through the competition's forum, rather than this one, as I only posted here.

Back in the box they go for now, as the 3 value ranges I heard were quite varied, so best to stick to what I know, comics and watches.
Post 9 IP   flag post
598059 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?