Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS GradedPop CultureQuestions

Elm St Sketch artist? Freddy at ECCC 2017!1446

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry I tried searching but, who was they guy here with the Nightmare on Elm Street sketch covers signed by Robert Englund? Freddy is coming to Emerald City Comicon 2017 next year!

I would like to get a sketch cover done but by the same artist who did those Betty and Veronica ones. Who was the artist? I could get anybody I suppose, right? I talked to JG Jones on facebook and he's coming too...so I might get him to do the sketch!

I want a sketch cover of Freddy using his power glove and joystick controlling a video game character of whatever sketch book I grab for related artist. Cool idea or what?!

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm talking to JG Jones right now about the sketch on a cover of TMNT Universe #1, with Freddy playing a ninja turtle game but to leave the tv screen blank so Kevin Eastman can do a head sketch inside the tv screen. So to get JG Jones, Robert Englund, and Kevin Eastman all in line to sign this would be a dream come true.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user

Now you're playing with power..

No ninja turtles but I love this piece. Cracks me up every-time I look at it. Artist is Adam Michaels

The scan's kinda funky, I scanned the art in the bag
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Millvilleresident private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness

Now you're playing with power..

No ninja turtles but I love this piece. Cracks me up every-time I look at it. Artist is Adam Michaels

The scan's kinda funky, I scanned the art in the bag

I love the power glove, it's so bad.
Post 4 IP   flag post
That's a great sketch! It's one of my favorite moments in all the Freddy films, that and the freaky human ventriloquist thing Freddy did in part 2. I shudder every time I think of it. It's so cheesy and fake looking but the message still gets across the brain lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Actually, that'd be another great way to do the sketch: Have a giant Freddy overlooking a building in New York City controlling Mikey by puppet strings. That'd be cool too.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
I have had a bunch of horror covers done. One is signed by Robert Englund. The artist is Bill Galvan great guy and only charges about $85 with shipping for full color. My picture is one and Ill try and find the other picture.

Here are the couple I have had him do.

Post 7 IP   flag post
I love it! Thanks

I want to get a cover done that hasn't been done before, so this will ensure of that. Great! I really want to do the Freddy ventroloquist idea from Freddy 2 where he's controlling a puppet ninja turtle on a cover of TMNT Universe #1. That scene was so creepy in Freddy 2. I'm still waiting to hear back from JG Jones
Post 8 IP   flag post
598094 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?