Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Game: Slab Uno - The Fifth!14444

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Let's bring it back up

Post 601 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This is as high as I can go.

Post 602 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo nice 👍

I don't have a 9.8 silver they are too expensive.
And I only get max 9.4 for non modern books.
Post 603 IP   flag post
I can get higher, but I need a triple play:

Post 604 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 605 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 606 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 607 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - I have purchased a few graded SA books in 9.6, but I have never bought a graded SA book in 9.8. The trick was to buy them raw back in the 1970’s and 1980’s when they were cheap, and try to keep them in good shape for 40+ years.

Post 608 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 609 IP   flag post
From the highest grade to the lowest restored.

Why is this book graded?

Cost me $50 and I knew it was a .5 restored.
Got 25 free grading at the grading expo.

So this book is a $200 book so free to grade under economy 👍
Post 610 IP   flag post

Post 611 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
From the highest grade to the lowest restored.

Why is this book graded?

Cost me $50 and I knew it was a .5 restored.
Got 25 free grading at the grading expo.

So this book is a $200 book so free to grade under economy 👍

It's also 1st Mirror Master and essentially is Flash #1 volume 2...great book!!
Post 612 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Your slip is showing, lol.
Post 613 IP   flag post
Not all the dealers were scrupulous in the 1970’s and 1980’s.

Post 614 IP   flag post
@DrWatson it is! that's the graders notes in an envelope in the bag.

Post 615 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Yours is only missing the pin up, always can get a cover less to unite 👍

Even still it's pricy at that grade and it isn't getting cheaper.
Post 616 IP   flag post

Traded for this book and another TTA off the cgc boards years ago for a river city battlefield 8 I think off memory.
River city book only cost me $65 do thought it was a good trade
Post 617 IP   flag post
Burned on this one too.

Post 618 IP   flag post
@esaravo I bought a bunch of books from Dupcak back in the day. I understand the feeling.
Post 619 IP   flag post

Book cost me the princely sum of $150

9.2 late TTA were sold off metro website at that price point of $150

This book is way drunk in price now 👍
Post 620 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
Although I upvoted the books, I cant believe you got screwed that way. That would piss me off to no end...
Post 621 IP   flag post

Post 622 IP   flag post

Traded 34 phantom comics I got for free back in 1989 for this.

Free grading done at the expo.
Can't get that now under economy 👍
Post 623 IP   flag post
Sad that I can remember where I bought every comic and for what amount, but have to pause for two seconds to remember my anniversary. Shhh 🙄
Post 624 IP   flag post

Post 625 IP   flag post

Post 626 IP   flag post

Post 627 IP   flag post
This is coming back to me on Tuesday.

Post 628 IP   flag post
@southerncross

I can't remember my age if my life depended on it. I have an age calculator page bookmarked for when someone asks
Post 629 IP   flag post
@GAC nice a 8.5 👍

It's been a undervalued minor key for years for hulk fans and it's a tough book in grade due to the dark purples on the cover.
Post 630 IP   flag post
597905 999 30