Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeWant to Buy

WTB: Issues of Marvel Vision, Overstreet Fan, Wizard, and Previews14411

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So some of you might have seen that I’m working on a custom binding project collecting the Marvel vs DC/Amalgam/Access crossovers from 1996-1998. I have all the comics but I’m trying to collect some bonus materials. I’ve identified a few additional issues and magazines that covered the events and before I buy them off ebay I wanted to see if anyone here might have them. Also, if you’re aware of other previews and coverage of these crossovers, please let me know!

For the ones with multiple covers, I’d greatly prefer one with a Marvel vs DC or Amalgam cover if one exists.

Thanks guys!

The issues I’m looking for are:

Marvel Vision: 1, 3, 16, 17

Overstreet’s Fan Magazine: 8, 9, 24

Wizard Magazine: 54, 56, 69, 71

Previews Magazine: 1996 #1 and 1997 #2

Post 1 IP   flag post
Okay, I have an excuse to bump this. I picked up Wizard 56 and I found a seller with the remaining Wizard issues and they accept offers. We’ll see what I can get them for.

I think the last issue of previews above is what’s giving me the most trouble finding so hopefully someone on here can help me out!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
I knew I had some wizards and dug through mine, but the ones I still had were no lower than 109.

I don’t have any of the others, unfortunately.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie No problem, thanks for taking a look!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Okay, I picked up the issues of Wizard so just Fan, Previews, and Marvel Vision remaining
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wow! Thanks to the generosity of @DavidM looks like I can cross off Marvel Vision 1,3, and 16!

Thank you so much!

So far, I think the most elusive of the lot is that Previews magazine from 1997!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ugh, that 1997 issue of Previews is frustrating. People seem to have issues and even full sets from 94, 95, and 96 but once you hit 1997 it’s a barren wasteland.

Anyone know any online back-issue store that might have them? MyComicsShop doesn, Newkadia doesn’t, G-Mart doesn’t, nothing on Mile High from what I can tell
Post 7 IP   flag post
Went on a bit of a spree. Picked up the last Marvel Vision issue and Overstreet Fan 8 and 24. I have Previews from 1996 and Overstreet Fan 9 in my ebay cart and hopefully they can wait until I get paid next week but that damn 1997 issue of Previews is elusive
Post 8 IP   flag post
Okay, so the last two issues I need are the last two issues of Previews that have decided to get scarce. The Barb Wire one I can HOPEFULLY negotiate down to like $20 but the other issue I have only found a single copy for sale but it’s bundled with another issue AND it’s overseas so it’d end up costing like $40 -_-

If anyone has one of these or knows where to find one at a reasonable price, please let me know

Thank you!

Post 9 IP   flag post
600638 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?