Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking?14395

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
It took us a while but we all eventually agreed that Jack In The Box might be the only menu broad enough to eat from every day. And they serve breakfast all day.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia I find most fast food repulsive at this point in my life. Not sure if my taste buds have evolved or the stuff got worse over the years. If I really had to choose, it would probably be Taco Bell. Diverse enough menu and a lot of stuff with "vegetables" on it. Now that they have breakfast, yeah that would be it. The Bell is on probably the only one I truly enjoy. If i could eat fried chicken every day, then I would say Popeyes. Chick Fil A is good too but you fast on Sundays. Most fast food I can tolerate once in a while. The only one I eat on a weekly basis is probably Chipotle and that's because I probably tricked myself into thinking it isn't terrible for me.
Post 127 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I think they all would get old pretty quick if you ate dinner at the same one everyday. Since most KFCs in my area include a Taco Bell, I could probably tolerate that for a few weeks. My next choice would be Subway, then Five Guys Burgers (the ONLY place to get a fast food burger and fries in my opinion - Micky D's, BK, and Wendy's all suck).
Post 128 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
All fast food has gone downhill and is terrible. My exceptions are Arby's, Taco Bell, and believe it or not, Krystal. I tolerate Chick-fil-A because of their nuggets. Nothing against them personally, but my stomach dislikes their buns.
Post 129 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Zippys
Post 130 IP   flag post

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Roast beef with carrots, onions, mashed taters and gravy
Post 131 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Cashier even asked where did you get the coupon it's such a good deal.....
Post 132 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Eating sandwiches, it's hot as f*** here 😳
Post 133 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Not eating it (yet) but I harvested this guy from the garden this morning. Weighed in at five pounds!

Post 134 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I have this brisket in the pressure cooker with some potatoes and stuff to celebrate the start of summer

Post 135 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Living mostly in the suburbs or city most of my life I've never seen one that big before.
Post 136 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@enaz13 Neither had I, actually! I grew it in a 3’x4’ planter in my patio

Post 137 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Very nice. Me and my wife had talked about growing things if ever live in a place we had the room for it.
Post 138 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
fresh from the garden

Remeber this? I thought these were garlic and didn't notice the size. I was learned they were spring onions and I asked about when to pull garlic. Well, we pulled it today.
Post 139 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Cashier even asked where did you get the coupon it's such a good deal.....

@Bronte
You know a coupon is a good deal when it has a 2 day window before expiring.
Post 140 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
fresh from the garden

Remeber this? I thought these were garlic and didn't notice the size. I was learned they were spring onions and I asked about when to pull garlic. Well, we pulled it today.

Both of those photos are onions.
Post 141 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

Even though my brother is a human garbage disposal unit, I don't know if he can eat this much food. I had 1/2 a breast and I called it quits.
Post 142 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Quote:
fresh from the garden

Both of those photos are onions.
yeah and tomato is fruit... Botany explained. Give me Alec Hollands recipe and we'll kick it.
Post 143 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad I'm sorry, that lower one is indeed garlic. I wasn't paying attention... and I do have a botany degree, actually.
Post 144 IP   flag post
They both grow the same way. I figure they are probably related somehow. I couldn't tell the difference between those and onions even though I planted them. I was just clowning because you once said fruit doesn't belong on pizza.
Post 145 IP   flag post
Quote:
They both grow the same way. I figure they are probably related somehow. I couldn't tell the difference between those and onions even though I planted them. I was just clowning because you once said fruit doesn't belong on pizza.

It still don't, lol.
Post 146 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

It still don't, lol.

Before cancel culture eats me, it's a joke. Put whatever you want on your pizza. Including delicious anchovies and pineapple. Mmmm anchovies.
Post 147 IP   flag post
Am I the only one who thinks the spring onions look like some kind of creature that maybe just crawled out of the sink?
Post 148 IP   flag post
looks more like a hand from Swampy. The green are his fingers and the bulbs are his knuckle bone joints. Big Swamp Thing hand sittin there.
Post 149 IP   flag post
I enjoyed the Swamp Thing stories where people ate the tubers that would grow off of him. They would all end up at their own personal Grateful Dead concert (figuratively, not literally).
Post 150 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Roast beef,veg and spuds fer dinner

And roast beef sandwich with spring onion on the side fer a late night supper

Post 151 IP   flag post
Made sweet & spicy glazed pork chops, I suck at plating but they do taste good. Going to try slicing the meat first, cooking, then tossing in the sauce in a wok next time to see if tastes even better.

Post 152 IP   flag post
I'm going to try to make Cola-Cola chicken tomorrow, has anyone every tried to make it before? I'm curious how it's going to taste.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
breakfast today was coffee and toast with marmite!!!

Only just tried marmite for the first time a few weeks ago...and I LOVE it - my go toast spread now!!
Post 154 IP   flag post
@KatKomics I had to google what marmite was, I had never heard of it. Learned something today. How would you describe what it tastes like, just curious?
Post 155 IP   flag post
601333 999 30