Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating or cooking?14395

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quickie dinner tonight....

Ground beef patty (96/4) cooked medium well.
Dipping sauce = A1/Worcestershire/Soy/Honey

Steamed white rice - not that Minute Rice shjt.

Fried okra
Post 51 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

@Bronte You work at Cinnabon? (lol)
Post 52 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

No. My brother is testing recipes and wanted to give some to my buddies so they could give some feedback. We made these and cream cheese frosting and delivered them to try. So far the response has been overwhelmingly positive.

You would not believe how labor intensive these things are to make. We have a mixer. I can't imagine doing it without one.

Edit

Personally myself and friends are waiting for tasting his brisket and Dino ribs. It's been like 5 plus years since we had them. But everyone still talks about how good they were and kept asking when they were getting theirs....
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Soon to be cooking Delmonico steaks in pan with butter, garlic and Rosemary. Mashed potato for side with butter, parsley, chives, and bacon.
Post 54 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Soon to be cooking Delmonico steaks in pan with butter, garlic and Rosemary. Mashed potato for side with butter, parsley, chives, and bacon.

I'll be right over!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

Post 56 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Bit of a late night supper. Plain compared to most people but we like em with just loads of lemon juice and caster sugar 👍

Post 58 IP   flag post
Hot Italian sausage links, macaroni salad.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Burgers seasoned with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, minced onions, garlic powder, truff hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Toasted butter buns and Amish Mac salad for side.
Post 60 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Roast pork

Post 61 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Fresh halibut, working in seafood I do happen to pick the fresh fish that comes in and fillet it out and cut off a piece for the me and the missus.

Little salt and pepper and a dash of lemon is all that's needed to bring out the flavor of fresh halibut. 👍
Post 62 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Breakfast this morning was on the green side....

Heated some olive oil with 2 minced garlic cloves in a large skillet. Dump in some fresh leafy spinach, arugula, beet leaves, greens, and saute until tender.
On the side,.. 1/2 sliced cucumber, sliced onion, and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Dinner tonight....

Deboned the rest of a rotisserie chicken I bought a couple days ago, chopped some fresh broccoli florets, then dumped both into a sauce pot with alfredo cheese sauce and let simmer a bit. Afterwards, poured the contents over some egg noodles.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Toasted Bacon sarnie. Grilled Bacon so healthier but loads of proper solid butter so perhaps not so healthy......but nice

Post 64 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
taco Salad; which should have been yesterday because it was Tuesday.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Ok my usual boring roast dinner 😁 but had to have fresh strawberries,double cream toped with far to much sugar for afters 👍

Post 66 IP   flag post
General Tso shrimp, fried rice, fried dumplings, and wontons.
Post 67 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
One of the dishes I made for my wife. Healthy and tasty.

And my doggie’s bday, May the 4th

Post 68 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy Lucky dog I'll be happy with that meself 👍
Post 69 IP   flag post
Sushi; shrimp tempura, avocado, cream cheese and crab tempura.

Miso soup

Chicken hibachi with fried rice.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Fried salmon croquettes and boiled linguine w/lotsa butter/salt/pepper.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Costco had a coupon last month on Maine Lobster Ravioli. I combined them with Argentinian Red Shrimp which taste a lot like Lobster but many people say are even better. Combined them with a store-bought pre-made packet of Shrimp Scampi sauce over Angel Hair pasta. Bob's your Uncle.
Post 72 IP   flag post
Smoked beef ribs

Edit

Brisket should be done around midnight. 15lb starting weight.
Post 73 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Smoked beef ribs

Edit

Brisket should be done around midnight. 15lb starting weight.
You better give your brother a forum name because I know he made those!!!!! lol!
Post 74 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

Yes he did. I cant cook very well. Meanwhile the beef ribs were very tasty. The brisket just went into the Texas crutch. (Butcher paper lined with beef tarrow) so we shall see.

Edit pre wrap.

Post 75 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Olympia oysters, the only native oyster species on the west coast, small but awesome.
Post 77 IP   flag post
You should delete the picture of the oysters before the guy who looks for love in all the wrong places sees it.....
Post 78 IP   flag post
@Bronte Maybe if he had your brother to cook for him he wouldn't have so much need to look for love. I'm jealous that your brother is working with beef. I won't go back to a BBQ/smokehouse that doesn't have beef ribs.
Post 79 IP   flag post
The forum guy is kinda weird. I don't think my brother would appreciate his sense of humor?

My friends who have had his brisket over 6 years ago still talk about it. Better than any other they have ever had from anywhere... My one buddy offered to fix all his truck problems tomorrow for some brisket. My brother jumped at that. You figure the meat and stuff was under a hundred bux. He cooked from 330pm till 1am. He just pulled it and shoved it in oven to rest. My brother is definitely coming out ahead.

The amount of work his truck needs is kinda crazy. (My brother hit a deer) amongst other random issues....

But back to beef yeah. Nothing like beef ribs. I don't even like pork ribs anymore. He made stuff I think he called crackling from the trimmed fat. I'm sure it was unhealthy as hell but it was better than bacon in taste.
Post 80 IP   flag post
601359 999 30