Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@robo I agree your thread about women on the forum started innocent enough. I think a picture was posted by someone else, taking it in a direction you never intended.

His quest for live connection always makes me think of the story of the old bull and the young bull...

Hopefully you’ve heard it because it’s not totally forum appropriate.
What the hell? 'Get on the bull.' What? - How does that even relate to the story of 'the older bull walking instead of running so as to have sex with all the cows?' but good point it makes "you think." And why this 'bull story reference' when the one women on here makes a comment. We all do it - it's called projecting. Get on the B.S. - Man, am I feeling a lock coming on?

Really just a friendly comment on your exuberance, but you seem to get offended at the drop of a hat, so I’ll disengage and call it a day.
On me then - sorry jabber - was being paranoid had a few dm s telling me people were hating on me. Yeah, kinda got in my head. But sorry again if I got at ya too hard. Cheers
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@robo I agree your thread about women on the forum started innocent enough. I think a picture was posted by someone else, taking it in a direction you never intended.

His quest for live connection always makes me think of the story of the old bull and the young bull...

Hopefully you’ve heard it because it’s not totally forum appropriate.
What the hell? 'Get on the bull.' What? - How does that even relate to the story of 'the older bull walking instead of running so as to have sex with all the cows?' but good point it makes "you think." And why this 'bull story reference' when the one women on here makes a comment. We all do it - it's called projecting. Get on the B.S. - Man, am I feeling a lock coming on?

Really just a friendly comment on your exuberance, but you seem to get offended at the drop of a hat, so I’ll disengage and call it a day.
On me then - sorry jabber - was being paranoid had a few dm s telling me people were hating on me. Yeah, kinda got in my head. But sorry again if I got at ya too hard. Cheers

No worries. I'm not a typical hater, but we don't know each other, so things can be misconstrued.

We are all good. Keep on keeping on!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
So who's this with "a warning sign hung around his neck" warning to Isabelle?

@robo, Well yeah, that was you. Hope you can take the joke. I was thinking how funny it is that my Moniker is the opposite of yours...mine is a recognition of plummeting testosterone levels, lol. Honestly dude, and this is no joke, you have an amazing knack for conveying complex thoughts in the least possible amount of words. I picked up on it when you posted "Who ya like...Cap or Iron Man?". Took me a couple hours, but I realized there's a long train of complex thought behind that question.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
@robo Very nice Daredevil #1 you putting it up for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
@robo Very nice Daredevil #1 you putting it up for sale?
where you recommend? eBay return policy sounds so bad On here? But maybe not that big a deal? Heritage? Maybe the forum if I don’t burn my bridges lol. And thought I’d wait closer to Spider-Man 3? Though Marvel movies sound like they could start tanking across the board - people just wanna get away and lose themselves in a good story- not lectured to and the fans seem like they’re gonna be ignored. But I don’t wanna get to speculative either - but even a fair $ seems rather complicated. yeah putting it up for sale just enjoying the education - when I’m not taking smack or putting my foot in it. Haha
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@robo On here would be a good start you can always move elsewhere if you get no buyer.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector Isabelle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle
Some of the titles I have seen are quite funny
Hi Isabelle, welcome! Not that I'm the 'forum mascot' or anything. I'm new here as well. And I kinda got in 'trouble' as I got suspicious there weren't any women on the forum and asking that maybe offended some of the guys? But great having ya! What book is a favorite? I'm on here learning - just started looking at my old collection mainly daredevil and xmen. And just got back like ten graded pressed books but I did CGC. Now slowly learning on pricing and where to sell. And I gotta take some no glare pictures - might make a product stage today.

Currently collecting Yara Flor but a huge WW fan
Post 81 IP   flag post
okay cool - not familiar with yara but looks cool. and read she's the new wonder woman? seeming like watchmen - with all the older characters getting bumped. never did much DC when younger - but batman and following artists changed that. was just watching this youtube on the amazonian women and it also sites that our culture originated being a matriarchy dominate one - which I'd never heard before - but so many episodes many on times prior to any written history. he's shows very related to DNA, artifacts, and mythology much of it being actual but funneled through an epic game of telephone. If I see it again I'll save it post - would add to your favorites back stories.
Post 82 IP   flag post
That Daredevil one looks sweet.

If it was in my budget, I’d be trying to buy it from you.
Post 83 IP   flag post
I'll post it on here first to buy give ya a heads up when I do.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'll post it on here first to buy give ya a heads up when I do.

Aww, man. I see my PayPal account getting much smaller...

Thanks, and good luck!
Post 85 IP   flag post
600777 85 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?