Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Has the Art of Jack Kirby signed Limited Edition Book been Authenticated14382

Collector Surfer private msg quote post Address this user
What about some of these other prints that other people have posted here. Any thoughts on if the Autographs are actualy signed by Jack Kirby?

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Surfer private msg quote post Address this user
Or this one here also posted by Collector, any idea if it's a real Jack Kirby Autograph and not Roz? Because I See ones like it on Ebay frequently. Thanks!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer
Darkseid_of_town, unfortunately it appears I was too slow and someone else purchased your recommendation. I work a lot of hours and sometimes it's hard for me to get to things right of way. See photo.
Sorry you missed out, looks like someone even made an offer like I suggested and scooped it. Snooze you lose I guess.....but now you at least can watch ebay for one like that and you know what to look for ...sooner or later another will pop up. The numbering suggests its a 1500 print issue so shouldnt be too hard to get one eventually
Post 28 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Special thank you to @Darkseid_of_town for pointing this out.

He also mentioned that the 100 is also a great number because that's when captain America series picked up with his self titled series.....

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Amspider private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
nice score Armspider, key book you seldom see signed by the king

Its noticeable given the narrow space he was signing how he removed some of the flourishes his signature normally demonstrates, like the tail of his J.....since his real name was Jacob Kurtzberg,
the real initials that were his seem to get the most love...the J and K
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Amspider private msg quote post Address this user
Nice I didn’t know that. Thanks @Darkseid_of_town
Post 32 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
I once sold an FF Annual 2 and didn't realize there was a Kirby sig on the inside
Post 33 IP   flag post
616305 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?