Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Books delivery how long to show received?14336

Collector ukdavid68 private msg quote post Address this user
New to sending comics in to be graded. Would like to know how long it takes for books that have been delivered to show up as received on my dashboard? Package was delivered 4/8/21. Thanks for any help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@ukdavid68 mine took about a week to show up. They are a little behind on checking in orders so don't worry too much. Welcome to the squad! 👍🍺
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
My latest order took about a week and a half to show up on my dashboard
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Herkzy private msg quote post Address this user
Same
Post 4 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Mine are going on a week and half.
I think they're still better than the other guys on showing the books received.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for the reply.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A few weeks for sure for me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
For comparison, I sent 10 books (Fast Track Modern, with Fast Track Pressing) to the other guys. Delivered 3/22/21 & still no sign of them in their system.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Mine arrived 4/1 and still show submitted. Its been a week so I hope soon for me too. I understand they are back logged and a lot of new books come in daily, so I shall await as well.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
March 25 for me; Delivered 28th - still "submitted".
I don't tend to worry about these things though. I know they were received and they have them; and they start the clock upon receipt.

I've become extraordinarily patient in this hobby. Waiting for commissions. Waiting for signed comics. Waiting for dashboards. Waiting for graded comics. The key word is "waiting" and I've just accepted that word as part of the hobby.

That said, I have ZERO tolerance for sub-par quality and/or inconsistent grading. Zero.
That is why I remain here with CBCS because those other guys are just abysmal with quality and consistency lately (as well as delays). That I just cannot handle.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Nuffsaid111 spittin fire lol , love it!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@MutantMania The last I heard about them was one month from delivery to check in.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
I have an order sent 3/26, delivered 4/1, still not on my dashboard as of 4/12. Fingers crossed.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Lord_Raiden private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
For comparison, I sent 10 books (Fast Track Modern, with Fast Track Pressing) to the other guys. Delivered 3/22/21 & still no sign of them in their system.

there's a lot of that
Post 14 IP   flag post
I have books with those guys that are sitting in que since February and no movement. Waiting on pressing which over there is like 100 or so days...:-(
Post 15 IP   flag post
I sent some to the other guys also thought I'd try both the big names in the game. Guess I won't hear anything from them for a good long while.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNotSoNice
I have an order sent 3/26, delivered 4/1, still not on my dashboard as of 4/12. Fingers crossed.

My submission went from 'submitted' to 'processing' on 4/15. The wheels are turning.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
My last submission was sent at the end of Feb. Took about 1.5 weeks for it to show up on my dashboard after they arrived. About another week after that to get notice that they were sent to pressing.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Slesko private msg quote post Address this user
My submission was delivered 2 weeks ago and still nothing has changed. Been trying to be patient but just curious if anyone else is still waiting for something to change after two weeks.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesko
My submission was delivered 2 weeks ago and still nothing has changed. Been trying to be patient but just curious if anyone else is still waiting for something to change after two weeks.

Today makes 2 weeks for me as well. I think what makes waiting tough for me is it's my first time having comics graded. Newbie jitters lol
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Slesko private msg quote post Address this user
First time for me as well submitting comics so definitely feeling ya on the jitters lol
Post 21 IP   flag post
My books have been received in today and are now processing. That's a little relief now that I know it has officially been received. I understand now the real waiting starts.
Post 22 IP   flag post
601234 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?