Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor Sale

48 CBCS Graded Comics in SlabSmart MCS Prime Auction14301

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post

In these comics, there are over 2 doz 1st appearances, 11 First in own titles, 20 First issues, Two 1st inter-publisher crossovers between Dark Horse / Valiant & Image / Valiant, and 1st comic w/ Chromium cover!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Interesting Factoid #1 - The 1 shot V2 Silver Surfer marked the first time that Stan Lee allowed another writer (John Byrne) to work on a Silver Surfer title.

Interesting Factoid #2 - Five years later, the first panel on page 6 was used by musician, Joe Satriani, as the cover for his 1987 album and title track "Surfing with the Alien"

Post 32 IP   flag post
With auctions starting to end this evening after 8pm E / 5pm Pac, bargains are bountiful as there are thirty comics with bids under $20 bids and ten comics with bids under $10! Happy bidding! Direct link to Auction
Post 33 IP   flag post
So contest entry is closed and the two contestants are @southerncross and @Flanders.

So, if Lobo’s Back has the highest bid of the 48, @southerncross will get the prize. If WildCATS is the highest, @flanders will receive the prize which is a CBCS Graded comic.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator good luck with your auction 👍
Post 35 IP   flag post
@southerncross is out of the contest as Detective Comics 536 stomped Lobo’s Back with nice triple digit final bid. @flanders is still in it, but the WildCATS need to have a big comeback to win.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Final day. With 29 comics left (26 Graded 9.8, 2 graded 9.6, 1 graded 9.4) , thirteen are under $20 and four of those are under $9! Auction ends start tonight at 5pm Pac / 8pm East. Thanks for checking them out. https://www.mycomicshop.com/auctions?agid=488&sn=SlabSmart
Post 37 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck with the remaining sales.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Looks like no winner this time as the Hulk 250 took the top bid followed very.l closely by detective comics 536.

I will probably run the contest again in the July prime auction.

Cheers and thanks to any who bid and congrats to any winners.
Post 39 IP   flag post
598069 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?