Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor Sale

48 CBCS Graded Comics in SlabSmart MCS Prime Auction14301

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Up for auction is not quite everything you’ve been looking for from B to Y! No, seriously, no A or Z titles. Each piece starts at $1 and it is a “Prime Auction”, so almost all 4 dozen are 9.8.

Thank you for checking them out: Direct Link to Auction
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
A Day and into the auction, and the Main Man has leapt into a tying lead with Norrin Radd #75 at $26 each followed closely by....Young Indiana Jones?!? at $22. With about a week left, which of the 48 comics do you predict will receive the top dollar?

There will be a prize shipped to the winner? (domestic US Free ship, Int'l actual cost less $10, and if winner is @esaravo, it will be shipped in the usual manilla envelope) If two or more guess the right comic, 1st tie breaker is closest predicted to final auction bid. If two or more have the same +/- to the final bid, 2nd tie breaker will be to the first to post. There will be only one winner and all entries (and changes to entries) must be placed by Tuesday 13th Midnight Pacific.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Lobo's Back 1
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Wildcats #1 62 dollarydoos
Post 4 IP   flag post
@southerncross @flanders - Don't forget to log your target of what the final bid will be before Tuesday Midnight Pacific.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Silver Surfer (1987 2nd Series) 50A CBCS 9.8 - has cought the wave to the current lead with a $51 bid followed distantly by the WildCATS #1 9.8 at $33.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Here are the Bronze & Copper Age in this auction:

Post 7 IP   flag post
Also in this auction are 24 Deathmate and other earlier Valiant comics.

Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post

Post 14 IP   flag post

Post 15 IP   flag post

Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post

Post 18 IP   flag post

Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post

Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post

Post 23 IP   flag post

Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post

Post 26 IP   flag post

Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post
600644 39 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?