CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Help Identify These Action Figures..14287

I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Man, I love this community.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@mattness I figured it was a GI Joe figure, but I couldn’t find a comparable figure.

I thought it looked like a shirtless “Tattoo” from Magnum P.I.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Number 5 is hwhat? Hwhat? Little John? Yeah!


Post 28 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
Number 5 is hwhat? Hwhat? Little John? Yeah!



Man how did you figure that one out? It's been bugging me ever since I found it
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
Did anyone identify #2, with "Spartan" on his chest?
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@RareComics


Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson thanks!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome guys 😀😀
One left...number 6
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
GI Joe Extreme Sgt Savage.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Yeah he looked like a G.I. Joe so I checked my Ultimate G.I. Joe guide book and there he was.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
657131 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?