CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1114267

I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra



Won in raffle.


I need you to stop and give the rest of us a chance. (lol)

BTW, where are these raffles and how do you enter?


A link would be helpful.
Post 976 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort on Instagram. That one was hosted by og_junkn_the_trunk
Post 977 • IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I just joined and picked up some stuff at a convention this weekend, thought I'd post a few things! This Tales of Suspense has very nice color and I grabbed it up to replace my beat up copy.
Post 978 • IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
I was also surprised to find some early Tales to Astonish. I have six left in my collection with three or four I may want to replace. I was very happy with the #36, such nice color.
Post 979 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@LostWarrior17 welcome to the forum's. Nice pick ups πŸ‘
Post 980 • IP   flag post


Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
It was my first big convention for about two years so it was very exciting! I grabbed a bunch of Tales to Astonish, including the first appearance of the Leader. Filled a lot of holes and was very happy!
Post 981 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this one. Perhaps my favorite cover in all of comics. Signed by Steranko.


Post 982 • IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
I was so excited to find the first cameo and full appearance of the Leader. I was hoping there would be a #90 (1st Abomination) but there was only one and it was a CGC 7.0. Not ready to shell out that much cash the way the prices are going for that book.
Post 983 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@LostWarrior17 can you remember what price they had on the TTA 90?
Post 984 • IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty sure the TTA 90 was $800, I think the Abomination is rumored to appear in the new Shang-Hi movie.
Post 985 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostWarrior17
I'm pretty sure the TTA 90 was $800, I think the Abomination is rumored to appear in the new Shang-Hi movie.


He's in the trailer!
Post 986 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostWarrior17
I'm pretty sure the TTA 90 was $800, I think the Abomination is rumored to appear in the new Shang-Hi movie.


Very nice.
I have a cgc 9.2 and a 7.0 cbcs
Post 987 • IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm hoping for the Mandarin also! One of my favorite villains as I am a big Iron Man fan. Not that the MCU Mandarin was bad, it's just not the original Mandarin with his 10 rings of power.
Post 988 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad @sportshort
Thanks again for the birthday wishes, I appreciate that! Been busy over the past few days & meant to say thanks a couple of days ago. Cheers! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΊ
Post 989 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
New books off Darkseid forum member.












Post 990 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 991 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra



Won in raffle.
@Frontier2Xterra double A for your FF raffle win.
Post 992 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Approximately 25 copies of Spider-man 2099 1 CGC 9.8

Out of 30 books only 1 CGC error. They included a graded 9.4 when screening was for 9.8. They are charging a 8$ reject fee even though this shipment was sent and received before their price increase. They said if it was completed BEFORE the price increase it would have been the 5$ reject. Pretty shitty if you ask me. I sent a huge order before their suppossed cutoff date and expected them to honor that email price.....





Post 993 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Paid $140 for all, just was itching to buy something, it’s a disease.




Post 994 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Out of 30 books only 1 CGC error. They included a graded 9.4 when screening was for 9.8. They are charging a 8$ reject fee even though this shipment was sent and received before their price increase. They said if it was completed BEFORE the price increase it would have been the 5$ reject. Pretty shitty if you ask me. I sent a huge order before their suppossed cutoff date and expected them to honor that email price.....


'Tis a shitty company for sure.
Post 995 • IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte That really sucks!! I hope they dont do that with my books. Are you going to try to fight them on it?
Post 996 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Yoosh5492

For this one book it's not worth it. You figure I bought the book for cover price or less and I can easily sell for grading costs and a bit of profit. So no biggie. However, with the larger order I was referring to that I might need to.
Post 997 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@doog Nice books! Even if that Air Ace ship looks like an Angry Bird.
Post 998 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
These arrived today.


Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24