CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1114267

Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town Agreed! Great book that can be had for $150 or less in high grade
Post 901 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 902 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 903 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 904 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



What a riveting book!
Post 905 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I know, right? Jean Grey died from embarrassment, again.
Post 906 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I received a rando comico box today from @xjagnew. If that weren't cool enough I knew they were coming so I asked about purchasing one of those HOM #179's I'de seen. This one pictured here was part of the clan posted on the multiple theme thread or whatever. cool......





....sorry about the glare.
Post 907 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



I dig those old labels!
Post 908 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




Post 909 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



I dig those old labels!

That nasty mess is going to be headed for a CPR.
Post 910 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user


bought this from new board member @Mattcomics. Good transaction, good packing and very fair price. I didn't notice when I saw the picture but this is the black or darker variation. It's funny but I was in the market for this variation but I just wanted to get a spider verse 2 just in case she pops up in the new Spider-Man movie because of the multiverse opening up. Lo and behold, I got this variation without realizing it. Very cool
Post 911 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Wouldnt this be another case of darker vs lighter as the ink got used ? In similarity to the blue vs purple versions of sandman 1, or is this considered an actual seperate thing?(I dont know myself, and need to check my own copy now to see what it looks like)
Post 912 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town in not sure but it seems like if it were the case, the darker version would be more common 🤷‍♂️
Post 913 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this back from the Jim Shooter signing. I did not expect a 9.4 out of this, I thought maybe an 8 (or 8.5 after I had it pressed). I don't know if it's another case of CGC over-grading, or me under grading, but I'll take it.





Post 914 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@xvipah Nice!
Post 915 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 916 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm

One of the most low key good books to grab these days...classic bondage cover, but also a crossover from the very early new gods !

I was going to say the same thing. Bikini and unconscious bondage. Kind of wonder how it got CCA approved.
Post 917 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user










All between issue 111 and 137 of Lois Lane....draw your own conclusions.
Post 918 • IP   flag post
Collector oakcitycomics private msg quote post Address this user
New addition

Post 919 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 920 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 921 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 922 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 923 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 924 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm - Beautiful copy!
Post 925 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks Ed! Been on the hunt for a high grade of this book! Really tough to find with that unforgiving purple and black cover.
Post 926 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Couldn't help but get these books!




Post 927 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Always loved this one.


Post 929 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Steranko & Barry Windsor Smith spent their early career imitating the Kirby style to the extreme.
Post 930 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30