Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1114267

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

did very well at the San Diego comic show today. I upgraded my cerebus 1, so if your in the market for a cerebus 1 6.0, hit me up. Sold a bunch of my duplicates and books I really don't collect and got these books at really great prices.
Post 826 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Awesome! I've been looking for a Strange Adventures 205 and Cerebus for a while now. Congrates!
Post 827 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster both are duplicates, hit me up if interested
Post 828 IP   flag post
@Batman66 What are you asking?
Post 829 IP   flag post
@Batman66 In other words, yes, I'm interested
Post 830 IP   flag post

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
One of my all time favorite comics just in from an e-bay purchase.

The only major flaw appeared pressable in the pics. In-hand, I’m not so sure. I’ll still probably get it graded.

This arrived in some of the worst packaging I’ve dealt with lately. Bagged and boarded but sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard with duct tape holding it together around all four edges. No other protection.

Post 831 IP   flag post
@Batman66 I'll send you a msg.
Post 832 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
A handful of nice books in from a purchase from @Darkseid_of_town.

Excellent transaction & packaged above & beyond the call of duty.

Always a pleasure to deal with one of the forum's best! Hope you enjoy the books!Thanks for the sale.
Post 833 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
#23, 26, 32, and 33 are Mark Jeweler inserts

Replacements for Hawkeye #1 & 2

Bat-dong

Finished the V for Vendetta run

Post 834 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Preordered these a while back before the cover art was released. I like JSC, but not really a fan of these covers.

She Spawn isnt too bad, but Gunslinger looks like Derek Zoolander walking down a cat walk

Post 835 IP   flag post

omg, picked this set up from a local guy that I've been buying from. He just gives me some great deals, example the fury 1 $150, the Conan 23, he threw in for free since I bought his Conan 1. So glad I met up with him.
Post 836 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
A few modern horror comics. I went on a bit of a spree the other day catching up with some.

Post 837 IP   flag post
I ordered this awhile ago & it just came in. Appears to be a beautiful high grade copy & I’ve been looking for a nice one of these for a loooong time.

Getting closer to a complete set of VF (or better) Dell Universal Monster books. Just need to upgrade ‘Frankenstein’ & see how my ‘Dracula’ #1 grades.
Post 838 IP   flag post
And this is cool. I just ran across a Hulk comic from Mexico I had no idea was in a small collection I purchased on Saturday.

It’s a real beat up, but my wife will love it.

Post 839 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Added these guys over the weekend.

Post 840 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Another addition, liking Meyers cover art on the venom books.
Post 841 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Oh and this one came today too. Almost won out on a dual trade/virgin cgc 9.8 set of these but wasn't quick enough at the last couple seconds.
Post 842 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Oh Man, Conan/Sonja!!!!!!.... Pretty pathetic post but I traded for this piece at work Friday. Needs a loving touch but it makes me happy.

PS: thats a dog hair above the big blemish on the bag and it isn't from Heinz.
Post 843 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

You've been seeing another dog? For shame!!!!
Post 844 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Heinz hasn’t been around another dog since he got attacked on a walk. The goal is a play date with him and this dog who’s hair is on my book soon.
Post 845 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I suppose these are new to my collection. Found them in a stack of to read pile and I've no idea when I bought them.
I couldn't have paid much for them as I can't recall buying them

Post 846 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
I love going to antique stores. Whenever I find comics there, it's hit and miss. Usually way overpriced dreck miss. Struck gold today, though. Minus the WW, this isn't stuff I usually pick up. However for the price and how good everything looked, it was really hard to pass up. $60 for all of them.

Post 847 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Puckster The Wonder Woman alone was a bargain at 60 dollars. Good Job!
Post 848 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
I seem to have picked up a habit of grabbing SA "Strange" titles when I see them. I love the pinks and yellows on these old covers though.

Post 849 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Believe me I know. I almost fell over when I was going through the stack and saw it and the price they had on it. Got it for less than $10.
Post 850 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I'll give you 12, 20 percent profit is pretty sweet.
Post 851 IP   flag post
@Puckster, I was off work for a couple of days for my anniversary and I went to several comic shops and a lot of antique stores. Every antique store had some comics, even some I might've been interested in but they were all, without exception, overpriced. So, Kudos to you for finding a diamond in the rough.
Post 852 IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
Just arrived

Post 853 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Brave white hunter kills a ferocious Panda Bear, 1946. $5

Post 854 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 855 IP   flag post
601456 999 30