Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1114267

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@obrie2tm If you happen to spot a Lois Lane 70 in those grades at a reasonable price, please please let me know!!!

no don't!!! I'm looking for one too!!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Finally bought some cheaper things, been awhile. The first one is a miniature someone created. What is cool about it is the comic inside is perfect, all the interior pages are exactly like the real comic, in miniature. Get the feeling CGC didn’t get a cut.

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Odds and ends part 3. Bought these recently for cheap. A few are low grade readers, but all are interesting to me.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user

Ive been a bit busy, but managed to get what I think are great deals I couldn't pass up. Some are ebay cheap finds others I acquired through locals selling to my shop.

Not pictured are my pick-ups that came super quick and packaged are the WW 160 and Spiderwoman 1 from esevaro and doc_cop! THANK YOU!
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these up recently. The raws will be going off to CBCS soon.

Post 55 IP   flag post

@lawguy1977 that x-men 266 is pretty sweet!
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Thanks! Got lucky on a bid that ended up winning. Not looking for a 9.8, it's just for my PC. Pretty confident it's at least a 9.0 though.
Post 57 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord - Glad to hear that it arrived quickly and safely. Thank you and enjoy the book!
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Oddly, FF 47 was a hole in my Fantastic Four run. I bought this on Ebay for a fair price. Doubt I'll ever finish the full run, but one can dream.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 60 IP   flag post
Found these over the past weekend at a local Antique Mall.

Post 61 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm

Is that a typo on the CGC label,... or just the slightly blurry pic?

Flash #155 was published 9/65 but on the label it shows 9/45. I even downloaded the image and enlarged,.. still appears to be a 4.

Maybe it's the blurr.
Post 62 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
This showed up today courtesy of @EbayMafia. I guess you could call it comic hi jinx collateral?

Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector Comicbookzach private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Those are some nice books! I want!
Post 64 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
This showed up today courtesy of @EbayMafia. I guess you could call it comic hi jinx collateral?

Got to feed the beast. Show us the "after" pictures when you are done in the lab.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookzach
@starlord Those are some nice books! I want!

Actually all the books are for sale except for the Spider Woman 1 and Wonder Woman books. I just haven't gotten around to making a thread. PM me for more info if you're interested.
Post 66 IP   flag post

Today's mail call. Now have 1 to 30 in my possesion
Post 67 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
My purchases from @Doc_Cop arrived yesterday. Beautiful condition, as described.

I recently let one of my black bag death of issues go in a negotiation, so, it was nice to replace it so soon. And the 2nd Carnage is just cool. It being a newsstand is a bit of a bonus.

Post 68 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
My purchases from @Doc_Cop arrived yesterday. Beautiful condition, as described.

I recently let one of my black bag death of issues go in a negotiation, so, it was nice to replace it so soon. And the 2nd Carnage is just cool. It being a newsstand is a bit of a bonus.

That Spidey book is fantastic.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user

Today’s mail call, Bizarre Sex 9 first appearance of “Omaha” the cat dancer. First print, 1981.

The print run was 10,000, which is relatively high for an indie book, but there are only 26 total copies on the CGC census (25 1st prints, 1 6th) and there’s only one 6th printing on the CBCS population report. Not one you come across every day.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

these were literally an attic find. Went through this guys collection he keeps in his attic. I was there until 11:30 at night, there is still quite a bit there it just got too late so I'll be making another trip there at a later date. Most of the keys are duplicates, my 4th ff19 but a good deal you can't pass on. I was happy to find the bat slap issue in the wild
Post 73 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 wow...just wow!! at a loss for words!!
Post 74 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics thanks, yeah there was a few "oh sh!t" moments. His neighbor has a collection that I'm hopefully going to pick up lots of X-men some early but almost a full Run from 107 to 150, all the keys. Moonknight 1-?, micronauts 1-? she hulk 1-?, avengers 196 and just a bunch of stuff in that time period. Brought back a lot of memories. He is around my age and seeing all those books I bought from 7-11 years ago.
Post 75 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Two of those FFs are among the 16 issues I need to complete my run. And a couple others would be a nice upgrade. If you’re thinking of selling any, please let me know!!
Post 76 IP   flag post
@CatCovers pm sent
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
whats that justice league book grading out at Gary?
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town its been cut up in pieces
Post 80 IP   flag post
601347 999 30