CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1114267

Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Finished off The 'Nam.


I think The 'Nam is an underrated title.
Post 676 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user



This looked like a solid candidate for a press and some love. May run it through the lab but looks damn good regardless.
Post 677 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user


Post 678 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew damn, that's a great cover
Post 679 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
#LabsRule!!!
Post 680 • IP   flag post


Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Labradors are ok
Post 681 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm - Two of my childhood favorite titles!
Post 682 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user




Post 683 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Bday fella!!!!!
Post 684 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you kindly
Post 685 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this by way of fellow boardie @Batman66. Needed this to satisfy my desire for a Jim Shooter signed comic.


Post 686 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - Happy Birthday, Mark! Have a piece of cake for me.
Post 687 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you
Post 688 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte happy birthday!
Post 689 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte happy bday!
Post 690 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm Really nice copy of HOM #156.
Post 691 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
=)

Thanks
Post 692 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday @Bronte!
Post 693 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
=)
Post 694 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@obrie2tm - Two of my childhood favorite titles!


@esaravo you too? Didn't have access to Adventure comics but my brother had a big supply of LSH and Dial H for Hero. My mom wasn't too concerned with grades and none of us struggled with school, so she would let me stay home any time I mentioned feeling sick. Around age 13-15 I remember spending entire days reading those Dial H for Hero books.
Post 695 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@obrie2tm Really nice copy of HOM #156.


Thanks! Pretty under the radar book I would say.
Post 696 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user


picked this up on a Instagram sale, the seller gave me a great deal and shipped with a free book and a cool sketch of mjollnir
Post 697 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@obrie2tm Really nice copy of HOM #156.


Thanks! Pretty under the radar book I would say.


Did Dial H for Hero ever produce any pro-types of characters that continued on in the DC Universe?
Post 698 • IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these, won them in auctions on comic connect





Post 699 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreenson
Just got these, won them in auctions on comic connect







I have an ignorant question, I won an item from comic connect and it was 20 dollars in shipping, do they combine shipping on multiple wins?
Post 700 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Grabbed these today. Batman adventures #22, Superman adventures #1, and a Spanish Next Men #4 (shoulda paid more attention in high school Spanish)


Post 701 • IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
Yes they do, these were all shipped together. When I went to pay I had the option of selecting multiple items I won into the same shipment. This was the first multi purchase from them I had done. I was also curious about combined shipping when I won these...it's not an ignorant question.
Post 702 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgreenson
Just got these, won them in auctions on comic connect


Nice! 102 and 109 are two of the 6 issues I need to complete Batman Vol. 1 from 100 up. Hopefully soon! No cons for a year and a half has been a real drag on previews.
Post 703 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user



Fixed thanks to SC
Post 704 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Just realized I posted it to page 28 of this thread.
Post 705 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30