Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1114267

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these up yesterday.....

Post 476 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 That Iron Man 1 looks sexy.
Post 477 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@xvipah which Batman 108 variant is this?
Post 478 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
When @batman66 posts pickups, I just drop the mic and go humbly back into my corner and plead no contest.
Post 479 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got these through the week but didn’t have time to post them

Got these at Walmart the Marvel were in 3 packs and the DC’s where in 4 packs.

Post 480 IP   flag post

Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
It's the JonBoy Meyers exclusive variants. There's a trade and a minimal. Comics Elite exclusive. Maybe another store also.

The Trade (Green background) looks like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
@xvipah which Batman 108 variant is this?
Post 481 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@xvipah thank you sir. I’m trying to get most of the Batman 108 variants. And I really like this one
Post 482 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 483 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
No problem. If you can't find it elsewhere I originally found it on antiherogallery.com. Not sure if it's sold out or not, but you could try there. I got the other, Szerdy, variant set from there also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
@xvipah thank you sir. I’m trying to get most of the Batman 108 variants. And I really like this one
Post 485 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim thanks, I bought it to flip. I have a local guy who I'm giving first shot, if he passes I'll post it here for sale or trade.
Post 486 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 lol, that's too funny
Post 487 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Well, I’d appreciate a shot at it if he passes.
Post 488 IP   flag post
So I found this collection on OfferUp, the guy was selling his collection, I was fortunate to have first shot at it. Had some nice books, here are some highlights sorry for the crappy photos

there's just so much more. I contacted the guy, he said if we could meet before noon, I had concrete coming at 12:30 so I was scrambling to get over there before someone else did. I didn't even have time to go through them all when I was there. I saw enough to know it was a great deal. Gave him his money and got to my job right when the concrete truck hit there. Worked out perfectly. As I was going through the books when I was there, bunch of modern then marvel spotlight 2 is mixed in. Kept going and found the Flash Gordon 1. After I bought the books he told me he was keeping a few, one was sandman 8 pgx 9.6. I told when he was ready to sell let me know and he told oh, if you want it you can have it for $50. Done.
Post 489 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
So I found this collection on OfferUp, the guy was selling his collection, I was fortunate to have first shot at it. Had some nice books, here are some highlights sorry for the crappy photos

Meh... I SUPPOSE there's one or two decent book in this collection.
Now let me go cower into my corner again
Post 490 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

there's just so much more. I contacted the guy, he said if we could meet before noon, I had concrete coming at 12:30 so I was scrambling to get over there before someone else did. I didn't even have time to go through them all when I was there. I saw enough to know it was a great deal. Gave him his money and got to my job right when the concrete truck hit there. Worked out perfectly. As I was going through the books when I was there, bunch of modern then marvel spotlight 2 is mixed in. Kept going and found the Flash Gordon 1. After I bought the books he told me he was keeping a few, one was sandman 8 pgx 9.6. I told when he was ready to sell let me know and he told oh, if you want it you can have it for $50. Done.
Wait...no Zatanna? refund
Post 491 IP   flag post

Post 492 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
After Seeing @Batman66 post, I am reluctant to show this.

Picked these up from Boxed Heroes Mystery box.

Post 493 IP   flag post

Post 494 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66

Bravo 👏
Post 496 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar

George Perez can make any Super Team look awesome!!
Post 497 IP   flag post
One of the tougher four colors to get in high grade. FC#423(#1) Rhubarb

Post 498 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
After a couple of years on this board, I've come to the conclusion that @Batman66 actually lives in an odd parallel universe, where shops frequently stock pristine keys and Offer Up is a gold mine. In my universe, shops tend to be key-less and the only thing I ever see on Offer Up is someone trying to sell four tattered copies of Marvel Age for $350.
Post 499 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
After a couple of years on this board, I've come to the conclusion that @Batman66 actually lives in an odd parallel universe, where shops frequently stock pristine keys and Offer Up is a gold mine. In my universe, shops tend to be key-less and the only thing I ever see on Offer Up is someone trying to sell four tattered copies of Marvel Age for $350.

right???!!!!
Post 500 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 501 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
OfferUp actually has some good deals every so often. I got the two graded books I posted from OfferUp for $50.
I think @Batman66 is around my neck of the woods so at least I know if I miss something he'll probably get it
Post 502 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Back home from vacation and comics were waiting for me.
Bought these off Doc_Cop

Post 503 IP   flag post
@southerncross @doc_cop is a great seller
Post 504 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@southerncross @doc_cop is a great seller

Most definitely, and I got the peter Parker at a very nice price.

Funny thing is it's the first time I owned a copy too.
Post 505 IP   flag post
600863 999 30