CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New To Your Collection #1114267

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Dreck call!
















Post 326 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley the witching hour 20 is a real cool cover 👍
Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Just received Saturday, courtesy of @DWeeB1967.

I finally have an A list key!




Edit: I should mention that he’s a great seller. Book was very secure and he kept me in the loop the whole time.

I definitely recommend.
Post 328 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
Just received Saturday, courtesy of @DWeeB1967.

I finally have an A list key!




Edit: I should mention that he’s a great seller. Book was very secure and he kept me in the loop the whole time.

I definitely recommend.

Thanks for the kind words, @Jabberwookie.

It looks great in your collection. I'm glad I could help you get it.
Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector markiemark0764 private msg quote post Address this user
Just back from CBCS. Happy with the grades although I made a mistake with Sheena #15. Was printed in Canada by Superior and I put Fiction House on the submission. My fault for not double checking but CBCS corrected my mistake.



Post 330 • IP   flag post


Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@markiemark0764

Nice books! Congrats!
Post 331 • IP   flag post
Collector markiemark0764 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
@markiemark0764

Nice books! Congrats!



Thanks, I appreciate it.
Post 332 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these up last week:






Post 333 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 335 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived today thanks to a recent transaction with @DweeB1967, whom I highly recommend. This is probably the closest I will ever come to owning a #129.


Post 336 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
This arrived today thanks to a recent transaction with @DweeB1967, whom I highly recommend. This is probably the closest I will ever come to owning a #129.



Couldn't go to a nicer guy, @esaravo. I'm glad you're happy with it.
Post 337 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user







A couple of comics I sold off recently, but bought again in BETTER condition!
Post 338 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb







A couple of comics I sold off recently, but bought again in BETTER condition!
nice books. I’ll show these to my buddy tomorrow. He has a “fat Superman” stuck in a phone booth hanging in his office!
Post 339 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes10

I’ve been hanging tight on my Blue Devil and Scream first appearances.
Post 340 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Dreck call!


The dreck was minimal.
Post 341 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user










Post 342 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
















Bought some reading material.

Post 343 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb












Nice books

I've got a couple of TTA and a New Gods 1 from that pedigree 👍
Post 344 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Several months ago I had posted that <seems like> a hundred year venture from Barry Windsor Smith was available for order from Fantagraphics.

It's finally arrived today and it looks absolutely fantastic. 360 pages of BWS artwork and the best - signed by Barry Windsor Smith. Not an easy autograph to obtain on an illustrated book/comic.

And not bad for $84 total shipped. I hope everyone who also ordered had theirs come safely. (Packaging from Fantagraphics on this giant hardcover was only so-so).



Post 345 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross That Avengers is giving me deja vu! Congrats!

@Nuffsaid111 Wow! That’s really nice!
Post 346 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Several months ago I had posted that <seems like> a hundred year venture from Barry Windsor Smith was available for order from Fantagraphics.

It's finally arrived today and it looks absolutely fantastic. 360 pages of BWS artwork and the best - signed by Barry Windsor Smith. Not an easy autograph to obtain on an illustrated book/comic.

And not bad for $84 total shipped. I hope everyone who also ordered had theirs come safely. (Packaging from Fantagraphics on this giant hardcover was only so-so).





Mine came yesterday. I noticed they're already on Ebay. Mine goes on the shelf next to the signed "Art of Jack Kirby"
Post 347 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 348 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
These outrageous prices have got me selling off a lot of books that I expected to own for a long time. So to console myself I bought a book that I thought I would never own. Small amount of color-touch on the cover made it a price I could justify paying:


Post 354 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30