Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1114267

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
.... continued.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
.... con't.

What’s with the curse word? πŸ˜‰
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
.... con't.

lol!! It looked a little too close to a curse word! 🍻
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia, in the thread that just closed, you asked: How did you find the Justice League 21? That's awfully nice, can't find anything raw that nice on Ebay or MCS.

It was included in my wantlist on one of the larger dealer websites so I got an email letting me know that it (and the Showcase #66) was available. Once I saw it, I bought it on the spot. I knew it wouldn't be there long if I didn't buy it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
.... con't.

lol, when I started college the Comparative Literature class was abbreviated as CLIT 101. After many jokes about putting it into the Women's Studies program or Study Abroad (get it?) program it got changed to COLT 101.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
.... con't.

lol, when I started college the Comparative Literature class was abbreviated as CLIT 101. After many jokes about putting it into the Women's Studies program or Study Abroad (get it?) program it got changed to COLT 101.

Lol πŸ˜‚
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
Important book in the Wolverine Sabretoith mythos
Post 7 IP   flag post
No idea why pic isn't uploading πŸ˜•
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@KeepItClunky I took a look at it and couldn't figure out why either. So I downloaded the picture and posted it that way.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks Jesse
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
picked up some small purchases (or wins) to ease the hunger after selling my keys (grabbed them all this week except for the Action - which I grabbed a few months ago). Pretty excited to get the Schomburgs. None have arrived yet.

Post 11 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Pickups from a small show last weekend.

Marvel

DC

Other

Post 12 IP   flag post
@drchaos

Some nice books there πŸ‘
Post 13 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Some nice books there πŸ‘

Thanks, I had a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just in.

Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Well, it may not be the more sought after β€œB” variant, but anytime you can get a 9.8 first appearance for about the cost of grading, (thanks to e-bay bucks) it’s a good day!

Post 17 IP   flag post
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Just in.

Awesome!! Congrats!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

picked this up from @poka. Great packaging, awesome seller
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Just in.

very cool!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Very happy with this pickup first Super-Skrull only about 40 copies graded higher on the census.

Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Very happy with this pickup first Super-Skrull only about 40 copies graded higher on the census.

Sweet, I'm really liking that cover with the Human Torch Skrull. Also love the way Kirby would draw New York background people and buildings on his covers. When I was a kid I hated those nasty Skrulls! Who knew I would be rooting for them as an adult?
Post 23 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Murmonster where did you find that, I've been in the hunt for a higher grade. I have 3 lower grade now
Post 24 IP   flag post
@Batman66 ComicLink
Post 25 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
A few pickups from the LCS after vacation.

Post 26 IP   flag post
Forgot about this one now that I have a 9.8 grade of both 87 & 98 thinking of putting my 9.6 set up for sale.

Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Murmonster where did you find that, I've been in the hunt for a higher grade. I have 3 lower grade now

@Batman66 It just came on my radar today, but I'd have interest in something in a 3.0-5.0 if you eventually let one go.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia 3 is probably the highest grade I have now, lol. I screwed up, a guy on Facebook was selling a graded 6.0 for 500, I offered 400, he said he would come down to 450, I offered 425, then he changed his mind about selling it. I should of paid the 500 😭
Post 29 IP   flag post
@00slim I heard about the rumor of blue beetle a couple of years ago, a bought a handful of cover A&B 9.8 candidates for a couple of bucks a piece. I kind of forgot about the rumor until recently. Now I'm glad I picked them up. Picked up a couple of copies of captain atom 83,84, blue beetle 1's as well. Posted recently an eBay auction I paid 60 for the lot

Post 30 IP   flag post
601274 999 30