Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleFor Sale

FS: Silver Age Marvels, Mega Keys, and Underground Comics (eBay)14197

Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a link to my sales on eBay. Tons of Silver Age comics and a few flecks of Gold.

Always happy to do a deal here if there's a Buy-it-Now you're interested in. All offers welcome!

eBay name: bleuhawaii

Cheers!

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I bid on two books (that I already own a copy of - lol). Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Great books!

That FF2 definitely caught my eye!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I keep looking at that Journey into Mystery 104, marked as the first Hela and Sif ...it sure does resemble my issue 102, but it is listed as a 104. I thought to glance at the GPA and for those that dont realize it isnt 104 ....the 104 guides around 65, in that grade while the price listed for 102 is much fairer to the asking price at 200
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
I keep looking at that Journey into Mystery 104, marked as the first Hela and Sif ...it sure does resemble my issue 102, but it is listed as a 104. I thought to glance at the GPA and for those that dont realize it isnt 104 ....the 104 guides around 65, in that grade while the price listed for 102 is much fairer to the asking price at 200

Ah, thanks for catching that. I had it as 102 in the description but 104 in the auction header. Has been corrected.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice.I may bid on a few. Any chance you’d drop the last two 9s off of the $24,999 on the Hulk 1?😋 🤤
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Very nice.I may bid on a few. Any chance you’d drop the last two 9s off of the $24,999 on the Hulk 1?😋 🤤

Depends on how much I've been drinking.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatterEaterLad
Quote:

Drinks are on me, then! Bring that FF along too. Just so we can look at it and stuff, you know...
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
That hulk is really nice looking.

If o had a spare 25k hanging around...
Post 9 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@MatterEaterLad beautiful books you've got there
Post 10 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@MatterEaterLad, you have Iron Man 11 listed as Iron Man 13. I'm watching a few of your auctions, let's see what happens
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@MatterEaterLad, you have Iron Man 11 listed as Iron Man 13. I'm watching a few of your auctions, let's see what happens

Argh. Thanks for pointing that out. Since there was already a bid I couldn't fix the typo, so I cancelled the auction and relisted it with the correction.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
Quote:
Quote:

Drinks are on me, then! Bring that FF along too. Just so we can look at it and stuff, you know...

Instead of the FF how about a Batman 42 (Since your name is Catcovers). I have a low grade copy.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Instead of the FF how about a Batman 42 (Since your name is Catcovers). I have a low grade copy.

Sure, I could use another one!

Mine's a 5.0, unfortunately with a PLOD. Apparently there's a little speck of A-1 color touch on there somewhere that I can't find.

But I'm lacking a 62, 65 and 69.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sure, I could use another one!

Mine's a 5.0, unfortunately with a PLOD. Apparently there's a little speck of A-1 color touch on there somewhere that I can't find.

But I'm lacking a 62, 65 and 69.

Your 5.0 with a little A-1 is better than mine, which presents beautifully but is missing 60% of the back cover
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
My purchase arrived today. Very well packaged.

The wife loves it. Thank you!
Post 16 IP   flag post
600782 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?