Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper Age

sUBMISSION PART 214105

I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello again cbcs fam!!

After a 6 month hiatus and screwing around with the company across the street, I'm back sending books to where it all began last summer. I have two books going in that I'm super stoked about so I'm very much looking forward to taking the ride again with all of you!

QUACK ATTACK IS BACK JACK!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome back!
Post 2 IP   flag post
@sborock thanks Steve!!! 👍👍👍
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector MrWiggalz private msg quote post Address this user
I actually just sent in 5 comics for the first time to CBCS, read some good reviews as of lately, can only wait and see now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@MrWiggalz I can easily say you will not be disappointed. 👍👍👍
Post 5 IP   flag post
Well, tracking said the comics made it to them March 9th. I haven't received any sort of "Hey we got your comics, no need to worry if they made it ok", email yet, so hopefully everything's good.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@MrWiggalz I know they are a few days behind on entering orders.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggalz
Well, tracking said the comics made it to them March 9th. I haven't received any sort of "Hey we got your comics, no need to worry if they made it ok", email yet, so hopefully everything's good.
sent to CBCS Canada??

if so you won't get the receive notification until they hit Dallas...3 or 4 weeks?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Fingers Crossed
Post 9 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggalz

@MrWiggalz - Just be very patient. The _ _ pandemic has been creating a great degree of havoc with cross-border transport/traffic. And, i myself needs to heed this saying that my grandmother used to say, "A watch-pot never boils".

Cheers and welcome to you.

And, welcome back @Comicninja0215
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Scifinator ty!!!! I always knew I'd be back here lol. It's just better for me.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Mrbryceman private msg quote post Address this user
I just got back my first batch of 30 books I've ever sent into CBCS and all I can say is Amazing job CBCS crew !!! I have another batch of 20 that hopefully I'll have soon to. I'm getting ready to send in another batch sometime next week but is there any guesses of what next month's special will be? I also I have a decent sized batch of autographed books I want to send in as well 1 of them is a limited Metal cover.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbryceman
I just got back my first batch of 30 books I've ever sent into CBCS and all I can say is Amazing job CBCS crew !!! I have another batch of 20 that hopefully I'll have soon to. I'm getting ready to send in another batch sometime next week but is there any guesses of what next month's special will be? I also I have a decent sized batch of autographed books I want to send in as well 1 of them is a limited Metal cover.

@Mrbryceman I would just submit ASAP. There’s no guarantee even of a monthly promotion and the pricing is fair now. A discount on Signature Verification is not likely, that’s a service that no one else provides.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbryceman

@Mrbryceman I would just submit ASAP. There’s no guarantee even of a monthly promotion and the pricing is fair now. A discount on Signature Verification is not likely, that’s a service that no one else provides.
bazinga!
Post 14 IP   flag post
598069 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?