Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Selling my collection14101

Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, I will be retiring some time in the near future, and moving to the Philippines. I wont be sending my collection over there, so I'm gonna try to sell as much as I can before I go.
I just started listing some books on ebay. I'm new at selling on ebay, and learning as I go. I'm trying to put lower prices on a lot of my items, so you guys might want to check it out. I will try to add new listings daily, so check back often.
If there's anything you've been looking for, send me your list, and i may have it. I have books fom all ages, but mostly focus on older stuff. Its rare that I buy a modern book, but I have a few
Any tips on selling, or if you see a problem with my listings, or a way I could improve them, please tell me
Almost forgot. My seller ID is: sides-mike
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HOGLEG - Good luck with your sales. A link to your eBay store would be helpful. You should also read the thread for selling on this forum - and consider posting some of your books here first (much less hassle and no fees).
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, please provide your ebay link. CONS-gratulations on your retirement. You will love it and will miss your collection
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector russ3llk private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on the retirement!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.ebay.com/sch/sides-mike/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Post 5 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Let us know if you add any more books.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
GLWTS!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@HOGLEG - Good luck on your retirement and your sales. You have some pretty nice books listed so far. Looking forward to seeing what else you add.

Two acquaintances of mine moved to the Philippines some years ago, got married, and love it there. Both couples reside on the outskirts of Angeles City. One of the couples opened a Sari Sari about 2 years ago and are doing pretty well.

I would love to acquire a Kawasaki Z900 and tour the Philippines, Thailand, etc... That would be a real adventure.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks, all! Especially thank you to poka, looks like he posted a link.

I am going to put some more books on ebay tonight. I will try to sell some here on the forum as well. Some of the better items
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGLEG
Hey guys, I will be retiring some time in the near future, and moving to the Philippines. I wont be sending my collection over there, so I'm gonna try to sell as much as I can before I go.
I just started listing some books on ebay. I'm new at selling on ebay, and learning as I go. I'm trying to put lower prices on a lot of my items, so you guys might want to check it out. I will try to add new listings daily, so check back often.
If there's anything you've been looking for, send me your list, and i may have it. I have books fom all ages, but mostly focus on older stuff. Its rare that I buy a modern book, but I have a few
Any tips on selling, or if you see a problem with my listings, or a way I could improve them, please tell me
Almost forgot. My seller ID is: sides-mike
Thanks

Hi HOGLEG,
I'm looking for any pre-1982 (Marvel) CBCS graded 9.8's if you have any. Please let me know.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Off the top of my head, I have a Doctor Strange #49 CGC 9.8 from 1981
Post 11 IP   flag post
I was just gonna list it on ebay
Post 12 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Do you ship to Canada?
Post 13 IP   flag post
I can, but I'd rather not do it on ebay. If we could make a deal on something here, that would work. Is there something you're looking for that I may have?
Post 14 IP   flag post
600869 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?