Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

In search of Daredevil #1 for my son-There's a reason-please read14095

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia ilike that what if issue- we actually have that one.

A minor update on the search - due to sales and a couple donations I am about a 1/4 to a 1/5 of the way to getting the daredevil. I am waiting on a couple folks to get back to me too.

Thanks again everyone- I am so thankful for the kindness of everyone here.

Please continue to look at my sales thread
Post 26 IP   flag post
And its official- thanks to @poka I made my first payment towards achieving my DD 1 goal for my son this morning- everyone please continue to check sales thread. As of this morning I am 1550 away. I will update periodically here.

Thanks everryone- I still would prefer to sell my way there, but now that I have a clear amount and a goal if someone wants to donate to the cause,just message me and let me know.

I am happy that I was able to find a copy from someone on here
Post 27 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Glad @Poka pulled through. Glad community looks after their own....
Post 28 IP   flag post
Got a very nice surprise donation package from @Tom74152 today...thank you very much

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Just want to give this a bump. This is an awesome cause.
Post 30 IP   flag post

@Hexigore thanks!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
You’re welcome. We all like wall hangers but. Theres nothing like the feel and smell of comics.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Sunday update- thanks to mostly sales and z couple generous folks I am now $500 from goal. Continue to check my sales thread...
As I stated before a few times, I was definitely trying to get to the finish line with sales, but at this point I will accept donations to the cause

Between sales here and Instagram I have achieved 75% of the goal. So thank you very much to everyone
Post 33 IP   flag post
Bump-

I'm almost to the finish line. Please check my sales thread or ebay or message me if you want to help.

Thanks again to everyone that bought from me so far, I believe I shipped everything out this weekend

Thanks everyone!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson What is your eBay username for me or others?
Post 35 IP   flag post
Enelson_comics_and_such is the ebay...but most of my listings are also here. I have a couple other things I am adding to ebay tonight/tomorrow
Post 36 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks brother. Just want to cover all the bases to get that DD#1!
Post 37 IP   flag post
I am VERY close to this goal- please take a look at sales thread again and thank you to everyone that has helped so far.

I may create another thread of some of my son's drawings soon. He has been sketching lots of comic characters and some are quite good. He has a very unique, almost abstract style going on. He has been looking at covers and old marvel universe handbooks and DC who's who books and trying to duplicate what he sees. This appears to be one of his adaptations to being unable to read them. It's quite cool to see
Post 38 IP   flag post
Update- I sent my last payment earlier in the week and now I anxiously await the book to journey from Hong kong - thanks everyone, I will update again when I get it
Post 39 IP   flag post
Great news!
Post 40 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
That's awesome Ed! Can hardly wait to see it and a pic of your son Holding it.You're a great Dad and I'm sure he's a great son!
Post 41 IP   flag post
@sportshort thanks, I really wanted to do something to boost him up a bit
Post 42 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
AWESOME!
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Wonderful news Ed! You’ve definitely got my vote for “Father of the Year”!
Post 44 IP   flag post
Thank you all that helped. Goal achieved in less than a month-heres a link to a more long winded post I put up on Instagram-
clickable text

He was very happy and we looked at it together under his CCTV/magnifier.

Thank you very much everyone

Thanks poka for the fast and safe shipping

A lot of great people around here
Post 45 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Thank you all that helped. Goal achieved in less than a month-heres a link to a more long winded post I put up on Instagram-
clickable text

This is awesome! You get Dad of the Year award and we’re barely 3 months in.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
clickable text

This is awesome! You get Dad of the Year award and we’re barely 3 months in.

This!
Post 47 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
congratulations!!!
Post 48 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
You did it Ed, mission accomplished! Congratulations to you and to Liam on getting that great comic to enjoy TOGETHER. Do not hesitate to ask for anything that could possibly make the situation even a little better.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector Blair1999 private msg quote post Address this user
This just proves what an excellent community we have as comic book geeks.
Post 50 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Blair1999 amen to that!!🍺
Post 51 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson That's excellent!!
Post 52 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone!
I think father of the year might be stretch, but I liked his face when he realized what it was
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Happy I could help
Post 54 IP   flag post
@poka thank you very much!
Post 55 IP   flag post
601537 55 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?