Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

If you send in a Red Label to be pressed, do you pay again for Sig Verify?14094

Collector Comix_Toronto private msg quote post Address this user
Planning to send in a couple of red label books that have a 2-3 verified sigs for pressing (cause I just didn't think to have them pressed the first time).

Do I have to just pay for the pressing + grading this time around while filling up the online forms, or for pressing + grading + sig verification (again)?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Comix_Toronto No, assuming you send in with the encasement unopened and intact.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator That’s correct, as long as you send it back in encapsulated. I’ve done that a couple times on books that I didn’t have pressed and then decided to have them pressed and regraded at a later time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator @lawguy1977 are correct...send the books back still encapsulated. You'll pay for pressing and grading only. There are no longer Red labels, you will receive a Yellow label. TATs are long...pressing I believe is around 10 weeks and grading is 6-8 weeks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600790 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?