Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversFor Sale

When You're Home During A Pandemic14021

Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
I love that spawn!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector EddieTheComicGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman79
@EdieTheComicGuy I agree with you. Putting our down time to good use has been a blast in its own way. Always make best with the scraps of time we have.
couldn’t agree more!!! I’m at work now and already thinking of what I want to draw next!!!
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
I love that spawn!

Thanks!!! I just got a couple more Spawn 300 sketch covers. There will be more sketches!!!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Keep it up! You could be a vendor at an upcoming con! Ever dabble with the comic art boards? I started with sketch covers, but found having a larger surface to play with is even more fun! Hobby Lobby carries them for about $18.99 a pack.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@EddieTheComicGuy PM sent.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Keep it up! You could be a vendor at an upcoming con! Ever dabble with the comic art boards? I started with sketch covers, but found having a larger surface to play with is even more fun! Hobby Lobby carries them for about $18.99 a pack.
Thanks!!! A Con!!! Do I dare to dream that big??? I've been playing around with the idea of working on a comic art board!!! I will definitely look into it!!!
Post 56 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
These beauties showed up today! So glad to add them into the hoard. Everybody make sure to hit up Eddie for some amazing books!

Post 57 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
These beauties showed up today! So glad to add them into the hoard. Everybody make sure to hit up Eddie for some amazing books!

You sir are the man!!! Enjoy the books!!!
Post 58 IP   flag post
597978 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?