Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleMemorabilia

Image error comics13983

Collector Airmomo private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone got image comic error books. Would love to see what you got. Image error books seem to be fairly rare.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

not image but as of now this is one of one. I checked with recalledcomics.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't every title by Liefeld considered an error?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously though, I don't think I do. For a time I thought I had a Youngblood #1 with color errors on the cover, but it turns out they did that on purpose, though I'm not sure why.

Anyone know the scoop on that? I never found anything explaining the 2 different color schemes, and nothing on GPA suggests anyone cares.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Beeda private msg quote post Address this user
I received a bunch of the Dept. of Truth #1 secret variants with a weird green misprint on the front. It was varying degrees, some were really bright green. I think I have a couple left.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Beeda private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Spawn 1 that never got yellow ink on the front cover (left copy). At first I thought it was just faded, but the regular colors are not faded at all. Green would not fade to blue, nor yellow fade away completely to white, all while the reds and blacks are still strong. The reds look different because they have no yellow in them to brighten them.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
I may have a couple...nothing impressive, but I'll take a look tomorrow if I have time.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector FuneralBill5150 private msg quote post Address this user
I always look for errors. I don't have anything by Image, only 1 book from Dark Horse. And that Vision cover missing color? WANT!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Isn't every title by Liefeld considered an error?

^^^Massive thread win.^^^
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuneralBill5150
I always look for errors. I don't have anything by Image, only 1 book from Dark Horse. And that Vision cover missing color? WANT!!

Right?

Cool as the original cover is - all that red! - the B&W is amazing as well!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector FuneralBill5150 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Airmomo private msg quote post Address this user
Never seen that spawn error before pretty cool.that vision book is a killer find also.
Post 13 IP   flag post
598031 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?