CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
a documentary on the Knights Templar

I enjoy most docs/serries about The Knights Templar. Knightfall was very good but only lasted two seasons
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Hogan's Heroes


Post 177 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Catching up on (no teasing now) American Idol!
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished watching The Matrix Trilogy again over the last 3 nights 👍
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Catching up on (no teasing now) American Idol!

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
The new MK movie. Enjoying so far with a few exceptions but won't spoil it.
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Catching up on (no teasing now) American Idol!

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Ha
Post 182 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Finished Falcon and the Winter Soldier earlier. Will watch today's Invincible soon, then back to catching up on Agents of SHIELD. Someone on the forum watching it in real time was a fan of season 7; I'm close to done with season 5 and enjoying it.
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
The new MK movie. Enjoying so far with a few exceptions but won't spoil it.


Changed my mind. What a gigantic piece of shit with the exception of the first ten minutes.


Seriously went from "The last samurai" quality to "MK annihilation".
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the Mortal Kombat movie today. It was . . . fine. Man, I couldn’t stand the Kano character.

It was mostly just an intro of the characters & a set-up for the actual tournament/sequel.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Mortal Kombat today and agree with @Frontier2Xterra. It definitely wasn't even as good as Godzilla vs. Kong.
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Mortal kombat!!!
Post 187 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
23
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
From Hell
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
For All Mankind
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Mystery 101: An Education in Murder
Post 191 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Perry Mason
Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Binged watched the Invincible cartoon season. A great take on the evil Superman story.
Post 193 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Binged watched the Invincible cartoon season. A great take on the evil Superman story.
@doog Is it over? I've been watching all along, just started warming up to it in the last 2 episodes.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
If you all get a chance check out the Ocean based environmental documentary Seaspiracy on Netflix. It was much more interesting and informative than I expected it to be. I can't imagine people on either side of the political aisle having much disagreement with it.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Binged watched the Invincible cartoon season. A great take on the evil Superman story.
@doog Is it over? I've been watching all along, just started warming up to it in the last 2 episodes.

8 episodes. All done. Approved for two new seasons though.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
If you all get a chance check out the Ocean based environmental documentary Seaspiracy on Netflix. It was much more interesting and informative than I expected it to be. I can't imagine people on either side of the political aisle having much disagreement with it.


I haven't seen it, but I did read a review that noted a lot of misrepresentation of the science involved. Some of the people interviewed have also said they were misquoted and taken out of context.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Sons of Sam

on netflix
Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Just blitz watched The Nevers very good looking forward to season 2
Post 199 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
If you all get a chance check out the Ocean based environmental documentary Seaspiracy on Netflix. It was much more interesting and informative than I expected it to be. I can't imagine people on either side of the political aisle having much disagreement with it.


I haven't seen it, but I did read a review that noted a lot of misrepresentation of the science involved. Some of the people interviewed have also said they were misquoted and taken out of context.


@xkonk I would recommend seeing it for yourself and deciding. That's actually exactly the response I would have expected. The documentary implies that some of the oceanic "regulatory" NGO's (and GO's in some parts of the world) are actually just shills for the fishing industry. I would expect pushback against that.
Post 200 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia I'm not a fisherman, oceanographer, etc., so I really would have no basis for deciding if this one particular documentary is fair or accurate or not. What I can do is read that a number of scientists disagree, and see the creator's response are kind of wishy-washy, and draw conclusions from that.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Shadow and Bone.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@MatterEaterLad Blitz watched this last week.... excellent 👍
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Solo: a star wars story
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Just binge watched Jupiter’s Legacy on Netflix.
There are so many stories to be mined out of comic books, the genre won’t slow down anytime soon. Only a “B” from me, as the first season still had it’s brakes on somewhat. Still a B is pretty good TV
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30