Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Hawkeye. It's great through episode 4. I'll probably finish the season tonight.
Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Legion
Post 952 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Boxer and the Bombshell (2008)
Post 953 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Finished Hawkeye. I thought it was very good. I enjoyed it far better than Falcon and winter soldier. My brother who will sleep through anything that doesn't hold his attention. Only nodded off once. Had to rewatch episode 3 because of that but binged through the rest of the season.
Post 954 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Hawkeye over the course of a few days. First episode was a bit slow but felt the pacing improved after that. I like Hailee Steinfeld in the stuff I've seen her in. She had great chemistry with Jeremy Renner.

Also watched the first episode of Boba Fett. It was more interesting to me than I expected and am far more intrigued in the flashback sequences. I don't want to say too much in case others haven't seen it but it was well done even if I have plot hole questions now.

Watched All Madden last night as well. Great documentary about the late, great John Madden. I admit that I was never a big Madden fan as an analyst but he truly enjoyed the game and his passion for it was infectious.
Post 955 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
My Thundarr the Barbarian Blu-Ray.
Post 956 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 957 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The Imitation Game. I started watching MacGruber the series before this but only made it through a few minutes and I also gave The Shrink Next Door a try but found the accents unbearable.
Post 958 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Hawkeye, Bobafett , Buffy
Post 959 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 960 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Saw "The King's Man" the other day with my daughter. It was a great movie!
Post 961 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Recently rewatched Thrashin’ & Rad. Wasn’t much into skateboarding but man I would love to have my Hutch Pro Racer & Haro Master back.
Post 962 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
odd couple marathon
Post 963 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I was watching a Columbo marathon until I saw @beastboy1980's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastboy1980
odd couple marathon

While I was searching for that, which I did not find, I found a "Hart to Hart" movie marathon. So, now I'm watching that!!
Post 964 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Cobra Kai S4
Post 965 IP   flag post
Watched Class Action Park. Awesome documentary about the infamous Action Park in NJ. Very well done and highly recommended.
Post 966 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Season 11 of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Post 967 IP   flag post
Rained all day Saturday so I had to get out for a little bit today. Saw Spider-Man No Way Home. I liked it a lot and I don't just kiss Feige's ass for every Marvel movie that's brought out.
Post 968 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Don't Look Up
Post 969 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Don't Look Up

End Credits Easter Egg Alert!
Post 970 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Benson
Post 971 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Pandora's Clock (1996)
The Final Days (1989)
NFL
Post 972 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Don't Look Up

End Credits Easter Egg Alert!

Thanks!! 🍻
Post 973 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
They had all the hunger games movies playing...never watched them before...was really good, might have to read the books
Post 974 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
They had all the hunger games movies playing...never watched them before...was really good, might have to read the books

My wife is an avid reader. I asked her opinion and as you might expect, she says the books are “so much better”.
Post 975 IP   flag post
Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Post 976 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Me too.
Post 977 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders @brysb Let me know how it is
Post 978 IP   flag post
@OGJackster I enjoyed it. My only complaint is that it could've had more ghosts with a bit more personality and dialogue between them.
Post 979 IP   flag post

Post 980 IP   flag post
600869 999 30