CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Worth


How was that? It's on my watch list. It's waiting at least until I finish The Witcher season 2.
Post 901 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
A discovery of witches.


I tried to watch that. Season two was a slow as molasses in January. I lost interest.
Post 902 • IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Hawkeye
Post 903 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Matrix resurrections.

Home box office - the best way ;-)

Edit: annnddd… it was pretty bad. Oh well. Recommend not bothering with this … huge mistake omitting Fishburne and Weaving… not that they could’ve saved this train wreck.


Same. Re-tread of the first movie. Yaaawwnnnnn
Post 904 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Season 2 of Tiger King. What a mess.
Post 905 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
On Christmas break and getting my MCU fix. So far I finished Hawkeye and watched Black Widow. Next up is Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
Post 906 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Worth


How was that? It's on my watch list. It's waiting at least until I finish The Witcher season 2.


I thought is was excellent. Very emotional. I'm a big Stanley Tucci fan so that's what enticed me to watch it. Michael Keaton ofcourse is great. Its heavy subject matter...if you're in the mood for that, give it a chance.
Post 907 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I rewatched CA the 1st Avenger and both Ant-Man movies awhile ago. Forgot how much I enjoyed them in the theater!
Post 908 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
This one is for you @Pre_Coder:


Post 909 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The Queen's Gambit. 2nd time watching this series and it's still enjoyable, despite the fact that I still have no interest in learning how to play chess.
Post 910 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
This one is for you @Pre_Coder:



I saw the commercial trailer way back when, and it really seemed like it might be a pretty good flick. But I dismissed it for obvious reasons, and forgot about it.

After you posted the above, I looked it up to read the plot. I might just give the movie a try.
Post 911 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Brief Vincent Donofrio interview on kingpin

https://screenrant.com/hawkeye-show-vincent-donofrio-interview/
Post 912 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
This one is for you @Pre_Coder:

I saw the commercial trailer way back when, and it really seemed like it might be a pretty good flick. But I dismissed it for obvious reasons, and forgot about it.

After you posted the above, I looked it up to read the plot. I might just give the movie a try.


Another one for the first 15 minutes rule...
Post 913 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 914 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Although when it comes to hunting Nazis, Magneto is still tops in my opinion:




Post 915 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Christoph Waltz. Also a must see performance in Django.

Post 916 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Slugfest
Post 917 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 918 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 919 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

Can't wait to see Santa get past that....
Post 920 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I know from the title that Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. But from the looks of things it's going to be quite a challenge. I wish they hadn't put a spoiler in the title but I'm still riveted.
Post 921 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not worried about Santa. I wait for Ralphie to visit every year for 24 hours on TBS.
Post 922 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey, The Leprechaun's Christmas Gold, The Story of the First Christmas Snow, Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July. I hadn't seen the first two Rankin Bass specials before.

Now, It's a Wonderful Life
Post 923 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Ring those bells @Studley_Dudley!
Post 924 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Nestor the Long Eared Christmas Donkey, The Leprechaun's Christmas Gold, The Story of the First Christmas Snow, Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July. I hadn't seen the first two Rankin Bass specials before.

Now, It's a Wonderful Life


Awesome! love those old school Christmas specials!
Post 925 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Die Hard will be on as soon as the little one's in bed.
Post 926 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m not worried about Santa. I wait for Ralphie to visit every year for 24 hours on TBS.

I didn't realize that Ralphie's dad was Kolchak, the Night Stalker.
Post 927 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m not worried about Santa. I wait for Ralphie to visit every year for 24 hours on TBS.

I didn't realize that Ralphie's dad was Kolchak, the Night Stalker.
🤦‍♂️
Post 928 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m not worried about Santa. I wait for Ralphie to visit every year for 24 hours on TBS.


Is there a better Christmas movie than Christmas Story? Like for multiple viewings year after year?
Post 929 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
The wheel of time episode 1.

Earlier was The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded.
Post 930 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30