CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
I'm on season 3 of Narcos. 4/5 stars. Launching into Narcos Mexico next.
Post 776 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson excellent taste. A birthday celebration is never complete without some coconut(s). Enjoy!
Post 777 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@DrWatson - Bake yourself a cake, Jim and put some candles on it. Happy Birthday!

If I get one, I'll have to bake it myself, lol. I would do a coconut cake trifle with cake, coconut cream custard, and sweetened whip cream with toasted coconut.


I am still salivating over that blueberry cheesecake!
Post 778 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 779 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Happy Birthday doc! šŸ»
Post 780 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday
Post 781 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Fragglerock
Post 782 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Ha!!! Awesome!
Post 783 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



You make a post-diabetic want to cry.
Post 784 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I had a free year of Apple TV. Apparently it never got cancelled. Now I have to binge to make up for it.

Mini me and I watched peanuts thanksgiving and fragglerock!
Post 785 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 786 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 787 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
#bangbang
Post 788 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
CFL...Eastern Semi Final football!!
Montreal at Hamilton with flurries/snow

Love 3 down fast paced game!!
Post 789 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
ā€˜Planes, Trains & Automobiles’, first time watch.
Post 790 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
ā€˜Planes, Trains & Automobiles’, first time watch.


45 minutes in and I haven’t laughed yet. This might not be for me. Much like ā€˜Meet The Parents’, I don’t find the main character’s miserable experience, one thing after another, very amusing.

About this point, a couple things have made me chuckle, though.
Post 791 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
ā€˜Planes, Trains & Automobiles’, first time watch.


45 minutes in and I haven’t laughed yet. This might not be for me. Much like ā€˜Meet The Parents’, I don’t find the main character’s miserable experience, one thing after another, very amusing.

About this point, a couple things have made me chuckle, though.


Has Steve Martin tried to get a rental car yet? That scene is "f****ng" hilarious.
Post 792 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
ā€˜Planes, Trains & Automobiles’, first time watch.


45 minutes in and I haven’t laughed yet. This might not be for me. Much like ā€˜Meet The Parents’, I don’t find the main character’s miserable experience, one thing after another, very amusing.

About this point, a couple things have made me chuckle, though.


Has Steve Martin tried to get a rental car yet? That scene is "f****ng" hilarious.


That happened while I was typing. At that point, I chuckled.
Post 793 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
ā€˜Planes, Trains & Automobiles’, first time watch.


45 minutes in and I haven’t laughed yet. This might not be for me. Much like ā€˜Meet The Parents’, I don’t find the main character’s miserable experience, one thing after another, very amusing.

About this point, a couple things have made me chuckle, though.


Has Steve Martin tried to get a rental car yet? That scene is "f****ng" hilarious.


That happened while I was typing. At that point, I chuckled.


Just enjoy how much fun it must have been for those two great comedians to throw those lines at each other.
Post 794 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I watched (the more recent) Suicide Squad last night. It was good, but I thought the funniest part was in one of the gag reel extras. It also made me curious (but not curious enough to get HBO Max) how they're going to make a show starring Peacemaker. That guy was an ass.
Post 795 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 796 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
It also made me curious (but not curious enough to get HBO Max) how they're going to make a show starring Peacemaker. That guy was an ass.


Yeah, I have no clue how his character will be the lead of a show.

I have HBO MAX because it’s included with my AT&T plan. I’ll say, of the seven or so streaming services I’m subscribed to, HBO MAX is probably the best one.
Post 797 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Doctor Sleep. AKA The Shining Part 2!!!
Post 798 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Doctor Sleep. AKA The Shining Part 2!!!


#overlooked
Post 799 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse it's my first time watching it. It didn't take very long to draw me into it!! I can tell it will be one of my top Stephen King films already!!
Post 800 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O changed a few things from he book but still very enjoyable!
Post 801 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O saw it opening day. Big Kubrick fan so I was expecting to be steamed. Had to put my sunglasses on halfway through - some strong shine for sure! šŸ•¶ļø
Post 802 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 803 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
The Wheel of Time

Only 4 episodes out atm
New ones on Friday.
Post 804 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 805 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30