CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished Shang-Chi. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The final fight was overblown & dragged on too long. I’d give it a B-.

And @esaravo is right about the CGI in ‘Jungle Cruise’, but as I was watching it I said to my wife “I bet it looks like that because it was filmed for 3D”. Just my guess.
Post 701 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 702 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Watched ‘It Came From Outer Space’ (1953), today, just out of curiosity. I just purchased a 70’s double feature poster for this & ‘Creature from the Black Lagoon’, so, I thought I would check it out. Not bad. Same Director as the first two ‘Creature’ films, by the way.
Post 703 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Twilight Zone Season 2 (new series).
Post 704 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the new Bond film "No Time to Die" yesterday. A Bond film without Sean Connery is just ok.
Post 705 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 706 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb Daniel Craig is a good bond but no one will ever beat Sean Connery.
Post 707 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished watching Titans season 2. I like it and don't think it's that bad but it is borderline comic book soap opera.
At least Aqualad was in one episode 😉
Post 708 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 709 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Just finished watching Titans season 2. I like it and don't think it's that bad but it is borderline comic book soap opera.
At least Aqualad was in one episode 😉


Season 2 was pretty good...Season 3 was good up until the 4th episode, then...it just dragged on & on & on until I wanted it to end sooooo bad!!!!! I hope they take a different direction with Season 4. If they still focus on Gotham City I will surely BAIL OUT!!
Post 710 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Three Amigos!

Goofy as all get out…still a classic. 🤣
Post 711 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 712 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Tokyo Revengers for me.
Post 713 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse is this any good? I’ve always wanted to watch this.
Post 714 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 ‘Drive’ is awesome.
Post 715 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 only one way to find out... Just look at the jacket!
Post 716 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Double Feature Night:


Post 717 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse that’s true. A good jacket usually means a great movie. Oh and blade runner. A classic.
Post 718 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe I'll make it a Triple Feature Night @bige31:


Post 719 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse oh blade runner 2049 was great. I really want to watch blade runner black lotus
Post 720 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
It's on my list as well @bige31. Just refreshing my memory beforehand.
Post 721 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Catching up on American Gods. Crispin Glover is a very underrated actor.
Post 722 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Catching up on American Gods. Crispin Glover is a very underrated actor.


I think he always has been. A very eccentric actor... or just whacked lol!
Post 723 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Underrated “musician” too. Clowny Clown Clown.
Post 724 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 725 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Just bought our tickets for Ghostbusters 3 tomorrow - can't be s good as the first but just looking for an enjoyable movie!
Post 726 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Star Trek TNG - season 7
Post 727 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Just bought our tickets for Ghostbusters 3 tomorrow - can't be s good as the first but just looking for an enjoyable movie!


Oh well..kid not feeling well - tickets refunded

Now watching season 2 of Stargirl - actually quite good
Post 728 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
I just found a channel that’s 24 hours non stop Mystery Science Theater 3000. I’ll see you guys next year lol.
Post 729 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30