CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
"Cannonball Run"

I haven't seen this movie since it's release in the theaters back in '81. Totally forgot about the All-Star cast.
Post 651 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The last dance on Netflix.

Highlights of Jordan playing brought back a lot of memories
Post 652 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
"Cannonball Run"

I haven't seen this movie since it's release in the theaters back in '81. Totally forgot about the All-Star cast.


Cannonball II is pretty good also.
Post 653 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Nightcrawler—-Jake Gyllenhall
Post 654 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Squid Game just watched all them, great show by the way
Post 655 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Nightcrawler—-Jake Gyllenhall


‘Nightcrawler’ is one of my favorite movies to come out in the last 10 years.
Post 656 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched these two gems. Been ages....

Red Dawn
Escape From New York
Post 657 • IP   flag post
Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
I started The Witcher on Saturday (first 2 episodes). Pretty good IMO, and I will likely finish it by this weekend.


I couldn't get through it. Got boring 3 or 4 episodes in.
Post 658 • IP   flag post
Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
Ted Lasso and Invasion on Apple+

By the way, for a company that prides itself on user experience, Apple+ has to be the WORST streaming app out there. Clunky, poor navigation and when you go back in, it is NEVER on the episode you left off on.
Post 659 • IP   flag post
Collector Zipper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Creepshow movie!!! Ted Danson looks SO young in this movie!! LOL


I love watching old movies and seeing actors in their early roles.

A dirty Harry movie has a young Jim Carrey playing a pop star that gets murdered in the first scene.


I recently watched all the Dirty Harry movies with my son (age 13). I too had forgotten a young Jim Carrey was in The Dead Pool. The y still hold up over time.

I tried watching Cry Macho and could not get through it. Kinda sad.
Post 660 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 661 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Oats Studios on Netflix...highly reccomend it.
Post 662 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Old Henry. Excellent western movie.

Post 663 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Monster Squad
Post 664 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Svengoolie!
Post 665 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
CSI: Ending Happy episode. One of the best of the series.
Post 666 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Old Henry. Excellent western movie.


I'm halfway through and it's great so far!
Post 667 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders I watched it twice today. I haven't seen a good western in quite some time. This was a great movie.
Post 668 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders What's it playing on?
Post 669 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@flanders What's it playing on?


Available for rent on Amazon or for free if you're a crook.
Post 670 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I just finished The Queens Gambit on Netflix, it was much better than I was expecting and is a solid 8.5/9 out of 10. I'm not sure if someone who doesn't like chess would enjoy it as much but I loved it.
Post 671 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
I just finished The Queens Gambit on Netflix, it was much better than I was expecting and is a solid 8.5/9 out of 10. I'm not sure if someone who doesn't like chess would enjoy it as much but I loved it.


It's really good. I was particularly impressed by the adopting mother...both the role and the acting.
Post 672 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Watched Casino Royale yesterday. Holy shit that movie was boring. I shut it off halfway through.
Post 673 • IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Watched Casino Royale yesterday. Holy shit that movie was boring. I shut it off halfway through.

????? How is that possible?
Post 674 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Watched Casino Royale yesterday. Holy shit that movie was boring. I shut it off halfway through.


They poker seen drags on a bit too long but I don't have any other complaints.
Post 675 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Finished S2E3 of Big Sky. Blonde chick is hot a.f. The secondary (non-villain) characters are starting to kill the show for me because they are incredibly stupid in situations where the proper behavior should just be understood.
Post 676 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I just started watching The 4400 last week....It's interesting and she likes it so that is the main thing

Did a change of scenery and started the Originals last night...also not to bad
Post 677 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Band of Brothers.

I watch this series every year for Veterans Day. I may be a vet myself, but WWII vets are becoming rare and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.
Post 678 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I've started working my way through Cowboy Bebop (the anime, getting ready for the live-action) on Netflix. I'm enjoying it so far.
Post 679 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
I've started working my way through Cowboy Bebop (the anime, getting ready for the live-action) on Netflix. I'm enjoying it so far.


It’s one of those shows that transcends the medium. A lot of people who don’t typically like anime (such as myself) love this series.
Post 680 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30