Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
Batman Begins actually enjoyed it šŸ˜

The Chris Nolan Batman films are the greatest comic-based films ever made.
Post 526 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Batman begins is a very well done Batman movie.
Post 527 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Is it me or do the what ifs on Disney suck? Just watched the thor the party guy episode. Waste of time....
Post 528 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte it's not just you, I can't stand the what if concept or any of the episodes I tried watching.
Post 529 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Is it me or do the what ifs on Disney suck? Just watched the thor the party guy episode. Waste of time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Bronte it's not just you, I can't stand the what if concept or any of the episodes I tried watching.

I thought the Starlord episode was fun and clever. Also enjoyed the Zombies episode for how casual they were about killing each other. But the ending wasn't so great.
Post 530 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Captain Carter was my favorite. Everything after progressively has gotten worse. The party thor hit rock bottom though. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing....
Post 531 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
My biggest problem with the What If episodes are the endings because they're not endings, especially the last couple - the zombie and Killmonger episodes. Haven't seen the party Thor episode yet.

Finally got see Shang-Chi over the weekend. Loved it, thought it was one of the best "origin" movies Marvel has done.

Watched the recent Mortal Kombat last night. Not sure why I watched the whole thing, thought it was pretty awful.
Post 532 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Watching lower decks
Post 533 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
The Fourth Protocol
Post 534 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
just googled - not streaming outside US

You aren't missing anything, it's quite awful. I couldn't make it through more than 10 minutes of Episode 4 before turning it off, although the first three were entertaining.

If you've read the series, I'm sure it's even worse. I've only read through 28 issues so far, and I started reading the comic after watching the first three episodes, but the character development, dialogue, and storyline are way off and very poorly done in the show.

that's too bad....it was a great read back in the day - was one of my pull list books I really looked forward to - oh well
Post 535 IP   flag post
Squid Game!!!

Think I'm on the last episode - it's just great!!
Post 536 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Just got done watching ā€œSquid Gameā€. Great show if you guys donā€™t mind the subtitles. Itā€™s about people given a second chance but they have to fight for it. Episode 6 was pretty hard to watch.
Post 537 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Herself is a trekie so we've just watched Star Trek Beyond and Into Darkness
Post 538 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
Herself is a trekie so we've just watched Star Trek Beyond and Into Darkness

since being home for the last however long I've gone through DS9, Voyager and now into Season 5 of TNG....maybe then I'll go back to the original series and the real Star Trek movies - finding I can't really watch the new movies over and over like I can the others
Post 539 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

Quote:

I thought the Starlord episode was fun and clever. Also enjoyed the Zombies episode for how casual they were about killing each other. But the ending wasn't so great.

OK, just watched "Thor as party guy" episode and now strongly agree that overall What If? has been a wasted opportunity. So many better stories that could have been written.
Post 540 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
The Hitman
From Russia With Love
Post 541 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
All I Can Say

Shannon Hoon documentary
Post 542 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
ā€œMannixā€

Havenā€™t seen this show in literally a decade or two.
Post 543 IP   flag post
Quote:

They do suck. I fell asleep watching one episode. Tried again (different episode) andā€¦ yeah, awful. Gave up after trying two episodes. Maybe three and I forgot the thirdā€¦ who knows.
Post 544 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Pulled out the following to watch again:

Farscape Season 1-4
Moonlight
The Glades Season 1 - 4
Post 545 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Finished Squid Game last night. I think it was awesome šŸ˜€
Post 546 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Now onto a bigger movie.

"It is the year 2005..."

Oof.

I'll be watching that piece of cinematic gold on Sep 28th in the theater
Post 547 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
The sandlot
Post 548 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Tried to watch La Brea. Lost interest almost immediately after the sinkhole and the second commercial break.
Post 549 IP   flag post
Midnight Mass

Really enjoying it - I always equated church with cannibalism but this show has a different twist that seems to make even more sense - at the end of every episode I want to see what happens net...but of course need sleep!
Post 550 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Tried to watch La Brea. Lost interest almost immediately after the sinkhole and the second commercial break.

I would have lost all respect for your opinions if you said anything other than this.
Post 551 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders The idea is excellent. The execution is shit.
Post 552 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Bad Blood
Post 553 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Currently the lost room
Post 554 IP   flag post
Superman and Lois.

Wife and I both pleasantly surprised. Good show, good pacing, interesting. Part of our rotation now.
Post 555 IP   flag post
600839 999 30