Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
The Green Knight and now Black Widow.

Is the green knight any good?
Post 451 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
The Green Knight and now Black Widow.

Is the green knight any good?

Don't expect an action movie because it's not. Personally, I didn't care for it. Check out the reviews on line to give you a better idea.
Post 452 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
District 9
Post 453 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw The Tomorrow War, I liked it a lot. a couple of things were a little cliche but I dug it. The ratio of Explosions to length of movie was perfect. Tug at the heart strings, action and comedy were all there. Oh and the special effects (especially the creatures) rocked. 8 out of 10 for me.
Post 454 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Good entertainment we've seen it twice 👍
Post 455 IP   flag post

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 456 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Vice
Post 457 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad hahaha, I had no idea anyone could watch that more than once.
Post 458 IP   flag post
It’s a solid clip brotha!
Post 459 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Deadliest Catch
Post 460 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
It’s a solid clip brotha!

I don't recall ever seeing the entire movie only parts of it. But I trust your opinion so I'll watch it tonight
Post 461 IP   flag post
Ill be watching it after work tomorrow. Both those flicks are all time favorites. Enjoy!
Post 462 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm watching paint dry...no...really!! Just finished painting a hallway - need a few touch ups - always hate when the roller just leaves a little bit un-touched
Post 463 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The wife was in the mood fit a scary movie.

She’d never seen ‘Urban Legend’, so we went with that.
Post 464 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
I'm watching paint dry

If you spend that time thinking about your CBCS submissions it's just going to make it all that much worse. Try to think about something pleasant...like your ancestors burning the White House.
Post 465 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished season 3 of Daredevil.
Last episode really made this season finish on a high 👍
Post 466 IP   flag post
@southerncross I really liked the serries, gutted it doesn't look there will be a season 4 so far
Post 467 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan thought the series ended pretty good, so I'm ok if another season doesn't get made.

Just finished watching season 1 of Jessica Jones, quite enjoyed it.
David Tennant is a very good actor 👍
Post 468 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@no1lufcfan thought the series ended pretty good, so I'm ok if another season doesn't get made.

Tennant’s Doctor Who was the modern high point of that series… excellent actor
Post 469 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Tennant’s Doctor Who was the modern high point of that series… excellent actor

Tennant was good as the doctor,Matt Smith knocked it out of the park with his performance.
Post 470 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Tennant is my favorite. I like Smith as well.
Post 471 IP   flag post
La Brea looks like it might might be interesting on September 28th.
Post 472 IP   flag post
I could only make it through 10 minutes of Ace Ventura When Nature Calls. I'm giving Green Lantern a try. It has awful reviews and I've never read a single Green Lantern comic but we'll see how bad my taste in movies actually is after this one.
Post 473 IP   flag post
What If...
Post 474 IP   flag post
Quote:
I could only make it through 10 minutes of Ace Ventura When Nature Calls. I'm giving Green Lantern a try. It has awful reviews and I've never read a single Green Lantern comic but we'll see how bad my taste in movies actually is after this one.

GL wasn't that bad. They only Jim Carey movie worth wasting time on is Bruce Almighty.
Post 475 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

GL wasn't that bad. They only Jim Carey movie worth wasting time on is Bruce Almighty.

The Andy Kauffman one was good too
Post 476 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I was pretty disappointed with HBO's teen titans show "Titans" after 4 episodes. Someone here said that it gets better so I'm giving it another shot and it does get better. The second half of season 1 is much better than the first half.
Post 477 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

Don’t forget about ‘Liar, Liar’ & ‘The Truman Show’.
Post 478 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Post 479 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash I love the theme music from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, film is great as well
Post 480 IP   flag post
600853 999 30