Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Magazines

When Will We See Cases for Original Turtles?13922

I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi folks,
My upfront apologies if this topic was already covered.
Any idea when CBCS will start creating cases to handle the large format of the original TMNT comics?
I just sent off a small collection for the regular size reprints, but I'm itching to get the larger ones graded
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Every year there are rumors that a magazine sized slab will be released. CBCS had other priorities in recent years such as new standard cases, moving their grading operations from Florida to Texas, and more recently moving pressing from Florida to Texas, as well as getting caught up with a pressing backlog. I think now that the entire operation is running smoothly, CBCS will begin to address other things lower on their priority list. Hopefully magazine sized slabs are towards the top at this point but there's only been additional rumors that they may begin manufacturing the slab sometime in 2021.

I'm looking forward to sending in a few TMNT comics in once they do, as I have yet to submit to CGC and don't have any plans to.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Flanders, that was okely dokely informative
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector russ3llk private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the update. I have some last ronin that are waiting as well!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like they’re hoping to provide an update in Q2 of this year but we’ll see how long until the cases are actually available
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
From what I understand; magazine size slabs were/are in a design phase.

The design and release time of the new Holders has played a big part in any “delays” along with higher priorities. Now that we have the new holders and a clearer outlook on the world status; maybe we will get more in-depth information soon.

We haven’t been told no. Just told it’s uh er well we have this, that, and the other thing and they are.. well.. we will let you know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
#soon!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
#soon!

I was waiting for this comment!! LOL
Post 8 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
#soon!

I was waiting for this comment!! LOL
Post 9 IP   flag post
597868 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?