Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are the Rules re: posting bad Buyers from eBay?13895

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Huh.

Clearly blocking buyers is acceptable here.

Why would anyone not want to know who to avoid on eBay?

I'll definitely be cross referencing Cal's blocked buyers list with any seller's list I can find.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Towmater Lol! I think we were all expecting that by about post #4.

or

Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector BuscemaSterankoLee private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Huh.

Thanx for the name. He goes on my Blocked Bidder List right now.

This is how it is supposed to work.

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 128 IP   flag post
I back up what I say.

Post 129 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey... there I am! (J/K)!!
Post 130 IP   flag post

Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
To recap for those who are lost:

New guy comes in says we don’t care about the hobby but he does so he’s going to give us his blocked buyer list.

One member asked a question and new guy insults him, goes on a diatribe at how he’s awful on other boards and insults others.

New guy admits to blocking so many people that ebay has to treat him differently.

People of the forum wonder why he blocks so many people and why he behaves like a narcissist.

New guy says we suck as much as CGC and either he will destroy us or enjoy our destruction.

I’m not clear on which...
Post 131 IP   flag post
Awww, man!

Don’t do that! He’s already pretty paranoid that non payers are lurking to do their evil.
Post 132 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuscemaSterankoLee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Huh.

Thanx for the name. He goes on my Blocked Bidder List right now.

This is how it is supposed to work.

BuscemaSterankoLee

@Siggy

Post 133 IP   flag post
nuffsaid11 is on my Blocked Bidder List -

so you have a 2nd account I need to block?

Just in case I better do this now instead of later.

NOW the REAL Comic Book Dealers know how this works. Let the naysayers

start their online riots now! They just did not want to get exposed.

Law & Order must rule the days....

No inmate loves the warden....

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 134 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
I'm just sittin' here all by my lonesome self and now I'm blocked? awwww man.... bummer
Post 135 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie

New guy comes in says we don’t care about the hobby but he does so he’s going to give us his blocked buyer list.

That is a LIE. I never said that you did not care about the Hobby. How DARE you!

One member asked a question and new guy insults him, goes on a diatribe at how he’s awful on other boards and insults others.

One member was a jackass and yes was insulting. The diatribe and how you clowns are came far later. To link these together no wonder you will die in a Hospice.

New guy admits to blocking so many people that ebay has to treat him differently.

Correct. When you sell as much as I do and had the hundreds of horrible transactions, eBay did make allowances and granted me TWO extra Block Bidder portals. Become a Seller like me and you can join the Club. But don't worry my expectations fit with the scenario of characters.

People of the forum wonder why he blocks so many people and why he behaves like a narcissist.

Probably true. Hard to believe that fellow Comic book collectors have to wonder WHY Sellers have a dire need to Block the pinheads of the online world. However, I gave up the converting business 4 decades ago. Some entities just can't be helped and they don't WANT to be helped.

New guy says we suck as much as CGC and either he will destroy us or enjoy our destruction.

I never said I would destroy anybody. I can't reach through the CRT and put my arm on your neck like the Three Stooges( but wishful thinking serve a purpose at times). Yes SOME of you guys DO suck as bad and worse than CGC and I can't help you. I do NOT want to help you. I want to help the good sellers out there as this Blocked Bidder list was intended.

Back to real life.

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 136 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
I'm just sittin' here all by my lonesome self and now I'm blocked? awwww man.... bummer

Post 137 IP   flag post
Quote:

Lucky!

All I got was several threats of physical violence.
Post 138 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
It must have been that one sale where I sent the buyer the actual real Mephisto after I made a deal with him; instead of Silver Surfer 3.
Darn - things always come back to bite ya when making a deal with the devil
This is why he's late to show up on Wandavision. He's been buy with this guy
Post 139 IP   flag post
Quote:
It must have been that one sale where I sent the buyer the actual real Mephisto after I made a deal with him; instead of Silver Surfer 3.
Darn - things always come back to bite ya when making a deal with the devil
This is why he's late to show up on Wandavision. He's been buy with this guy

Are you the guy with that lost item from Dec 26th?

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 140 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie

That is a LIE. I never said that you did not care about the Hobby. How DARE you!

One member was a jackass and yes was insulting. The diatribe and how you clowns are came far later. To link these together no wonder you will die in a Hospice.

Correct. When you sell as much as I do and had the hundreds of horrible transactions, eBay did make allowances and granted me TWO extra Block Bidder portals. Become a Seller like me and you can join the Club. But don't worry my expectations fit with the scenario of characters.

Probably true. Hard to believe that fellow Comic book collectors have to wonder WHY Sellers have a dire need to Block the pinheads of the online world. However, I gave up the converting business 4 decades ago. Some entities just can't be helped and they don't WANT to be helped.

I never said I would destroy anybody. I can't reach through the CRT and put my arm on your neck like the Three Stooges( but wishful thinking serve a purpose at times). Yes SOME of you guys DO suck as bad and worse than CGC and I can't help you. I do NOT want to help you. I want to help the good sellers out there as this Blocked Bidder list was intended.

Back to real life.

BuscemaSterankoLee

@Jabberwookie Why would he say that you are going to die in a Hospice?

Post 141 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!
Maybe - I had two items in limbo; they were in January.
Post 142 IP   flag post
You are just not funny, Towmater. Just stop. Stop. You can't accomplish anything productive. Just stop.
Post 143 IP   flag post
Quote:
You are just not funny, Towmater. Just stop. Stop. You can't accomplish anything productive. Just stop.

I've quoted you so there isn't any confusion on what comment I am responding to...

1) I wasn't trying to be funny.
2) I didn't ask you the question.
3) Since you responded what does the comment "To link these together no wonder you will die in a Hospice" mean? I ask as people who have no further options for a terminally illness are in hospice care.
4) It is a weird comment to throw/direct at another member of the forum.
Post 144 IP   flag post
Stop trying to be logical, Towmater.

You took an EXCERPT of a quote and tried to make something funny out of it. Just stop.

History DOES repeat itself - some( MOST) humans are garbage and let them prove it on a daily basis.

Meritocracy died in this once great country when Communism wrapped its long body like an anaconda.

How is THAST comment for your "weird"???

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 145 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:

I've quoted you so there isn't any confusion on what comment I am responding to...

1) I wasn't trying to be funny.

Why that GIF-Meme? Not a good liar, are you?

2) I didn't ask you the question.

No. You posted it so I could read it. I did not know that this was a Question....who would???

3) Since you responded what does the comment "To link these together no wonder you will die in a Hospice" mean? I ask as people who have no further options for a terminally illness are in hospice care.

Is this a statement or a Question. You perfected the Art of Incompetency as a weapon of sorts....

4) It is a weird comment to throw/direct at another member of the forum.

That is YOUR unqualified opinion.

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 146 IP   flag post
This thread is entertaining, I just showed my wife and she had a good laugh 👍
Post 147 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I sense something coming...

Post 148 IP   flag post
Splotches is gettin old!

Seal it up
Post 149 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I sense something coming...

I used to be the KING of getting Threads Locked over on the CGC Forum. They used to give Negative points for years. Then this clown came along and put me in 2nd place for the worst Thread-saver( or the best Thread-locker). I did not post for five years because of that moron.

BuscemaSterankoLee
Post 150 IP   flag post
@BuscemaSterankoLee what a beautiful attitude you have. I'd love to spend my hard earned with you, you caring soul.
Post 151 IP   flag post
616431 151 26
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.