Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

RIP Christopher Plummer13848

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Prolific actor, Christopher Plummer has passed away at the age of 91. His career spanned seven decades and included roles in films like Knives Out, All the Money in the World, Dracula 2000, National Treasure, 12 Monkeys, Star Trek VI, but possibly most famous for his role in The Sound of Music
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Rest In Peace Mr. Plummer.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Fantastic actor
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Yea I just heard that. Very good actor, even when he was pretty old. That's a shame.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
RIP Christopher Plummer. A really great actor, one of my favourite mini series back in the day was The Moneychangers
Post 5 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
RIP sir.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Thespian extraordinaire!

RIP
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
He's great in the Lake House as Keanu's dad and a great villain in one of the finest films ever made, Up.

RIP
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
He was in the animated film 9 which is fantastic and recommended.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Brilliant man.
Post 10 IP   flag post
598084 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?