Certified Comics For SaleComics Golden AgeFor Sale

For sale Golden Age13812

Collector Cgroc09 private msg quote post Address this user

1020.00 shipped

800.00 shipped

320.00 shipped

720.00 shipped

PayPal, check, or money order accepted

Satisfaction guaranteed , 3 day return policy if you're not happy with it.

Thanks, Paul
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Those Batman and Detective issues are sooooo tempting... beautiful books!
Post 2 IP   flag post

Raw book , VG Condition
SOLD
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@vacaboca - Sean, you deserve to treat yourself to at least one!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll take Batman 145 for $110
Post 5 IP   flag post
Batman 145 SOLD, PM inbound
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Let me post this for you again:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/7300/page/1/cbcs-forum-selling-guidelines/#1

Multiple selling threads discouraged, and return policy must be articulated - "satisfaction guaranteed' is not a return policy.

---------

● A return policy must be stated and include a specific time frame. Saying "Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt" is acceptable. Stating "No returns allowed" is also acceptable.

● Limit the number of sales threads to as few as possible. Don't list five different books in five separate sales threads. Place them all in a single thread.

Any violation of these guidelines will result in the post being locked or deleted, and the seller notified that their post didn't meet the selling guidelines. Should the seller re-post the thread without addressing the guideline violation(s), then the offender may be suspended. Furthermore, all books being put up for sale for the first time AFTER the implementation of the forum selling guidelines, including books being sold for the first time in pre-existing sales threads, must adhere to the selling guidelines. No exceptions
Post 7 IP   flag post
How do I delete a thread ? If you ditecte how, I'd be glad to delete finished threads.

I only have 2 for sale threads that are active. The rules do say limit to as few as possible. Is two too many ? In the other threads all the books were sold.

Satisfaction guaranteed means , if you aren't satisfied, I'll take it back.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgroc09
How do I delete a thread ? If you ditecte how, I'd be glad to delete finished threads.

I only have 2 for sale threads that are active. The rules do say limit to as few as possible. Is two too many ? In the other threads all the books were sold.

Not the end of the world, but 4 sales threads in 24 hours is a lot.

Maybe create a "Cgroc09 Sales Thread," and post new books to that as others here do?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgroc09

@Redmisty4me

After discussing this, the moderation team is ok with the number of sales threads. Sales threads that have sold listings on them, should NOT be deleted until after ALL transactions on it are complete. What we want to avoid is multiple listings of single book sales.

In regards to the return policy, a time limit needs to be stated. We understand what is meant by "satisfaction guaranteed". However, I don't think anyone would want to refund a slab two years after the sale because the buyer became unsatisfied. A time limit is in the best interest of both parties.

Cgroc09 and I have shared dm's.

I appreciate everyone's concern that the guidelines are adhered to. These things do slip by us from time to time.

Jesse
Post 10 IP   flag post
All questions have been answered. Thanks for the interest. Reasonable offers are welcome.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Cgroc09 Sent PM regarding Action Comics 81.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Action comics # 81 SOLD

Thanks. Paul
Post 13 IP   flag post
600893 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?