Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

OT: Rock and Rule13789

Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Pulled this out and watched it last night and loved it and wanted to know if anyone else was a fan? I recall watching this several times on an old VHS but love this movie, the soundtrack, the animation, just everything about it. I also had no idea that Marvel did an adaption of it in the Marvel Super Special series so that just got added to my next to buy list but wanted to see if anyone else has a fondness for this hidden gem. Including a quick (sorry about the glare) photo I grabbed of my DVD case for reference.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector poisonelf1 private msg quote post Address this user
I love this movie.
I watched my old vhs tv recording so many times I knew most of the lines by heart.
Still love to watch it every couple of years.the music was great I had made a cassette recording of the music from my vhs copy and I got the songs I could find in my Spotify playlist.
The super special is just stills from the movie which I was disappointed it wasn’t drawn.
There is two versions to this film.
Omar is voiced by two different guys depending if it’s American or Canadian.
The Canadian version has Paul Lemat.
But I find the American voice actors version better. Can’t remember his name
Never knew about the DVD I’ll have to get it
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonelf1

I watched my old vhs tv recording so many times I knew most of the lines by heart.

Yep I've discovered there are two types of people, those who have never seen this movie and those who have a worn out VHS copy of it. I'll still have to try and track down the Marvel Super Special. Off to the LCS this weekend
Post 3 IP   flag post
600518 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?